Chap 19

"What did he say?" Sehun asked as he tried to get the phone from Chen's grip, but failed miserably as the latter skillfully managed to interchange the phone from his hand to Chanyeol's.

"I don't know!" Chen said and smiled cheekily at Sehun. He pointed at Chanyeol, "Ask Chanyeol."

He tried grabbing it from Chanyeol's hand but he was taller, just a by a bit though. Long-legged douche!

"Fine!" Sehun said and pouted, giving up.  "I don't care anyway!" Actually, he was damn curious—wanting to know what the cute male sent to Chen. 

After their little raucous fight, Sehun stood up and headed for the door. "Where are you going?" Kai questioned, smirking at his best friend. 

"I'm going home!" Sehun said with a roll of his eyes. "I'll see you hoes whenever."

He pulled the door and stepped outside, only to walk back into the house and shut the door. 

"What is it?" Chen asked with a smirk. 

He gulped, "Why are Luhan, Kyungsoo, Baekhyun and that baozi looking guy outside right in front of Chanyeol's house?"

Chen laughed, "What do you think?" Without waiting for a response, he said, "I invited them over!"

"Chen, you asshole!" Sehun shrieked and grabbed Chen's shirt, shaking him violently.  "How could you do? I thought we were friends—best friends?!"

"You overdramatic ass," Chen said and released himself from Sehun's grip. He went over to the door and opened it, revealing the four boys whose facial expressions looked confused. "Hey, guys!" he greeted. "Come in."

They all walked into the house with smiles plastered on their faces. Sehun noticed Luhan and held his head down, not wanting him to see him. Obviously, that's not going to work. Idiot!

"Baekhyun!" Chanyeol squealed and ran towards his soulmate, squeezing the life out of him. Baekhyun allowed himself to be hugged but he didn't hug back. Chanyeol pulled away, "I-I'm sorry.." No, I'm not, well, for hugging you at least!

Baekhyun chuckled shyly, "It's okay. Just don't do it so tightly next time." Except in the b—

"Guys!" Kai suddenly exclaimed. "Isn't my D.O cute?"

Everyone gasped. "D-Did you just call him D-D-D.O?" Sehun asked with wide eyes. 

Kai back hugged Kyungsoo, "Yeah, I did. Problem?"

"Soo," Baekhyun called to Kyungsoo. "You allowed this?" Kai's face turned serious—did Baekhyun really call his Kyungsoo by another nickname? This dick!

"Yeah, I—"

"Soo?" Kai questioned, cutting Kyungsoo off. "Why are you calling him Soo?" He asked, clear jealousy in his tone. "He isn't your squishy teddy bear. Don't call him Soo!"

Everyone laughed at Kai's jealousy, but he was serious—dead serious. Kyungsoo rubbed circles on his hand to calm him down and it worked, thankfully. 

"Anyway," Chen began, looking at Luhan who was awkwardly standing and looking around, "Luhan, do you have a date to the prom?" Please say no!

Luhan laughed, "Don't be pathetic! Of course, I don't have a date to the prom." Yes!

Sehun released a breath he did not know he was holding, silently thanking God that Luhan is free.

"So," Chen began, "Will you go with Sehun, then?"

Luhan inspected Sehun, eyeing him up and down. "Well, he does have a nice ass..."