Chap 38

Baekhyun woke up with a smile on his face, glad that he woke up to an angel known as Chanyeol. He stared at Chanyeol lovingly as he slept and moved a few stray strands of hair that were in his face. The action seemed to have disturbed him as he groaned and flickered his eyes open.

"I-I'm sorry," Baekhyun stuttered, "Did I wake you up?"

Chanyeol smiled, "No. Did you sleep well?"

Baekhyun nodded, "Best sleep I've had in a while"

Chanyeol smiled and stared at Baekhyun, his eyes traveling down to his lips, staring at them lustfully. Baekhyun followed his movements, staring at Chanyeol's lips. In a matter of seconds, their lips connected sending sparks throughout their bodies.

Baekhyun moaned in between the kiss, allowing Chanyeol to take the lead but then he remembered that he's the one who's going to top him. Baekhyun pulled away abruptly, Chanyeol whining at the loss of contact and Baekhyun smirked.

Without saying anything, Baekhyun's hand reached down in the sheet, going over to Chanyeol's crotch and grabbed it. Chanyeol's face showed that of shock but that was soon replaced when Baekhyun caressed it.

Pleased with his actions, Baekhyun moved closer to Chanyeol's neck, latching his plump lips on his milky neck, sucking gently on it. Chanyeol whimpered in pleasure, words barely coherent.

Baekhyun gently lifted a piece of Chanyeol's skin with his teeth and nipped at it, emitting a low moan from Chanyeol.

"Yeol," he whispered sexily, "your parents aren't home, are they?"

Chanyeol shook his head, "N-no. Why?"

Baekhyun smirked against Chanyeol's neck, "I wouldn't want them to stir in their sleep and wake up because you're moaning too loudly"

Chanyeol gulped, slightly fearful of the fact that he's gonna be fucked by Baekhyun; the innocent little puppy who blushes at every cute comment Chanyeol makes about him.

Baekhyun got on top of Chanyeol, pressing his erection on Chanyeol's and grinding against it.

Baekhyun once again latched his lips on Chanyeol's neck, but the damn shirt was restricting him from going any further.

"Okay, this needs to go!" Baekhyun rasped out, fiddling with Chanyeol's shirt.

Seeing that Baekhyun was impatient, Chanyeol quickly took it off, tossing it somewhere in the room.

"The shorts and underwear too," Baekhyun said, taking his clothes off

In a matter of seconds, all remnants of clothes were gone, the two boys now fully naked and erections aching, desperate for some attention.

Baekhyun started kissing Chanyeol's neck, going further down slowly while making eye contact with Chanyeol who seemed very pleased with what Baekhyun was doing. Baekhyun reached Chanyeol's navel, licking around it and dipping his tongue into the tiny hole. Chanyeol shivered, having had enough teasing from Baekhyun.

Baekhyun went lower, still maintaining eye contact with Chanyeol as his mouth enveloped around Chanyeol's firm and long length of a penis.

"Fuck," Chanyeol moaned, gripping onto the bed sheets tightly.

Baekhyun slowly bobbed his head up and down, torturing Chanyeol even more who wanted to buck his hips up into Baekhyun's mouth and choke him with his huge cock. He couldn't do that though; Baekhyun's left hand was holding Chanyeol's torso down firmly, restricting him from moving too much.

Baekhyun started moving his head in a faster motion causing Chanyeol to mutter long trails of curse words and moans.

"Baek, I'm close," Chanyeol warned and Baekhyun immediately removed his mouth, pouting afterwards.

"I was just getting into it," he said and Chanyeol laughed. Baekhyun then smirked, "Where's the lube?"

Chanyeol gulped and pointed to his drawer, "the first one"

Baekhyun got up and opened the drawer, smiling afterwards as the lube was placed right on top of everything else. The lube fell from his hand and he bent down to pick it up, Chanyeol biting his lips at the exposed hole and pumping his dick.

Baekhyun got up and made his way back over to Chanyeol, opening the lube as he did so.

"Open your legs, Channie," Baekhyun innocently said and Chanyeol complied, though he didn't want to.

Baekhyun slicked his fingers up with the clear jelly lube and smirked as he placed his middle finger on Chanyeol's hole. Chanyeol whimpered a bit, Baekhyun smirked then gently placed his finger in.

Chanyeol sucked in a sharp breath, the pain too much for him and Baekhyun's fingers aren't exactly the shortest.

"So tight," Baekhyun noted, pumping his fingers slowly, waiting for it to stretch a little so he can add the next finger. He did just that after a few seconds and Chanyeol moaned loudly, cursing that it hurts.

"Now you know what I feel," Baekhyun smirked, opening his fingers and scissoring Chanyeol. "Hmm, needs a next finger" He added the third, pumping them at a fast pace, Chanyeol throwing his head back in a mixture of pain and pleasure.

Baekhyun withdrew his fingers, "That oughta do it!"

Chanyeol breathed heavily, his chest rising and falling rapidly. Baekhyun smirked at this, enjoying the fact that he can do this to Chanyeol.

"I need you to turn around," Baekhyun instructed

Chanyeol did so reluctantly and Baekhyun lubed up his dick, loving the sound it made after he gave it a few pumps. He positioned himself so he could enter Chanyeol "Ready?" he asked and Chanyeol nodded with a 'yes'.

Slowly, Baekhyun pushed himself in, earning a drawn out moan from Chanyeol; he isn't accustomed to having something fill his ass up, plus the fact that Baekhyun had a decent length, long enough to fuck his brains out.

Baekhyun groaned at the tightness, loving the feel of it. He waited for Chanyeol to give him the go ahead to move. It took longer than what Baekhyun would've waited which's about ten seconds maximum but Chanyeol gave the green light at around a minute and a half.

Baekhyun started to move, snapping his hips upwards and going deep inside Chanyeol, exploring places he hasn't been before.

"B-Baek, slow down," Chanyeol moaned, hands wrapped tightly around the sheet

Baekhyun ignored and went faster, the memory of yesterday making him go faster when Kai called him Channie and the fact that his friends fucked him also.

Chanyeol moaned loudly, his eyes squeezed tightly as Baekhyun pounded into his wetness, hitting his prostate.

"Right there, Baek," Chanyeol moaned, "Ahh fuck"

Baekhyun repeatedly hit that spot, driving Chanyeol insane as he felt the heat pool in his stomach.

"I-I'm cumming, Baek," he moaned, one hand tugging at his dick as Baekhyun pounded into him faster.

"Cum for me," Baekhyun encouraged

With a loud moan, Chanyeol came, messing the bed sheets with his rich, white cum. He let out low moans as Baekhyun hasn't found his release yet.

"Chan, I'm cumming," Baekhyun warned, snapping his hips faster

"Cum inside me, Baek," Chanyeol muttered, "Deep inside me. Fill me with your healthy cum. Release it. All of it"

With those encouraging words, Baekhyun came, spilling his seeds deep inside Chanyeol and moaning as he did so.

He plopped himself down on the bed, chest rising and falling rapidly as sweat trickled on his chest making him look sexier.

Chanyeol looked over at him and laced his fingers with his. He's what Chanyeol calls the definition of a lady (though Baekhyun is clearly a guy), so he says innocent on the streets but daddy in the sheets.

---

OMG! THAT WAS LONG! I'M NOT READING THIS OVER CAUSE IT SUCKS LOL BYE