Chap 21

Baekhyun and Chanyeol sat in the car, awkward silence surrounding the both of them. Chanyeol tried to keep his focus on the road, but every now and then he would glance at the sizzling boy beside him. Why is he so fucking hot?

Baekhyun, being quite a loud ass, couldn't take the silence anymore so he reached out the radio and turned it on.

My anaconda don't! My anaconda don't! My anaconda don't want none unless you got buns, hun.

Nicki Minaj's Anaconda started playing and Baekhyun looked over at Chanyeol to see if he was going to say something because that song was very sexual. 

Surprisingly, Chanyeol nodded his head to the song and even sang some parts in the song. I'm pretty sure Baek would want my anaconda.

"You know this song?" a surprised Baekhyun asked, his eyes bulging out of their sockets.

Chanyeol chuckled and it somewhat made Baekhyun's heart sped up a little. Damn you, Yeol!

"Yeah, I do. What's wrong?" Chanyeol asked. "They're talking about snakes so I found it interesting. The video just has women shaking their asses, quite fascinating"

Baekhyun giggled, "Oh, Park Yeol. Are you sure they were talking about snakes?"

Chanyeol furrowed his eyebrows, playing dumb, "It says so clearly in the song. Didn't you hear—my anaconda?"

Baekhyun began to laugh at Chanyeol's stupid sense of grasping lyrics and understanding them. How could Chanyeol not know what they were talking about?

"Silly Yeol," Baekhyun said, laughing  a little "keep thinking that."

"Huh? What do you mean?" Chanyeol asked, still playing dumb. Baekhyun ignored him by turning up the music louder and staring out of the window.

The rest of the journey was Baekhyun dancing to some American songs. One, in particular, capturing his attention—Melanie Martinez's 'Cry Baby'. He got the words stuck in his head but he doesn't mind, really.

The car came to a halt and Chanyeol smiled to himself and declared this moment as the happiest moment of his life. What he didn't know though was that something more interesting was going to happen and that would be the happiest moment of his life, at least, for now...