Chap 31

Baekhyun's mother opened the closet, revealing the three boys who just stupidly smiled at her. She closed back the closet, looking from Baekhyun to the closet.

"Why are three boys in your closet and one of them with no top on?" Baekhyun's mother questioned, folding her arms and tapping her fingers on them

Baekhyun nervously chuckled "the thing is-Oww" he whined as his mother smacked his head

"I told you not to bring people over while I'm gone. You dare disobey me, Byun Baekhyun? You're gonna get it"

She held his eras, twisting until it turned red. Baekhyun winced in pain and tried to release himself from her grip.

"I'm sorry, eomma" Baekhyun apologized "I won't do it again"

She let him go and opened the closet "OUT!"

The three boys fled out of the closet and ran downstairs, tripping at the last few stairs.

"Get off me" Kyungsoo groaned and pushed Chanyeol off of him "I do not want to be here when she gets angry"

"Why is that?" Kai questioned

They heard a loud smashing sound from upstairs. Kyungsoo gulped "because of that"

They quickly opened the door and ran out, not caring if they bump into anyone. As long as they get away from the house, they're fine.

Baekhyun stood at the door, head hanging low and hands rubbing his red ear. His mother tapped her manicured fingernails and tapped them loudly on the bedside table, getting Baekhyun's attention.

"I'm leaving, but this time I'll make sure that you don't disobey me" she started "I'm calling your aunt, Yura over to stay with you"

Baekhyun's eyes widened "No. Not her! Anyone but her. Please mom, don't do this"

She smirked at him "But she's the only one you listen to"

Baekhyun shook his head quickly "I listen to you too. Just let anyone else stay, but her"

His mother could see the fear in Baekhyun and smiled. If he won't listen to her, then Yura is the perfect person to bring over. Yura is known for being strict and she doesn't like teenagers. Baekhyun especially doesn't like her because she made him do push ups with her sitting on his back whilst doing so. And this one time, she made him jog around the whole neighborhood for no particular reason; she just loves torturing him.

"No" Baekhyun's mother said, a smile on her face, "I'm calling her over and that is final"

Baekhyun slid down the door, his heart beating fast and mouth dry; he's gonna be tortured.