Chap 11

"Are you gonna ask Baekhyun out to the prom?" Sehun asked curiously to Chanyeol as they walked to their classroom.

Chanyeol shrugged, "I don't know. I don't have the guts to ask him. What about you? Have you found your partner?"

"Not yet," Sehun said. "But I do have someone in mind"

"What's up hoes?!" Chen said happily, swinging his arms over his taller best friends. "Found your dates to the prom yet?"

"No!" They both replied

Chen laughed, the corners of his mouth going all the way up to his eyes. "I've already found mine"

"What?" Chanyeol shouted in the hallways making everyone look at him. He rolled his eyes at them and said in a softer voice, "Who? Tell me, Chen. Tell me!"

"Calm down yoda boy! Look, there's your soulmate," Chen said, pointing over to Baekhyun and his small group of friends.

Chanyeol shrieked, "Oh my God! How do I look? Do I look okay? Am I sizzling? Is my hair messy? Oh god, he's hot!" Fucking idiot!

"Chanyeol!" Sehun shouted, shaking the life out of him. "Calm the double cheeseburgers and fries down."

"Burger?" Chanyeol asked as his stomach growled at the thought of food. 

"I'll be right back," Chen said and headed over to Baekhyun and his group of friends. Chanyeol and Sehun were confused on what Chen was doing, but before they could stop him, he was already right next to Baekhyun. Oh, great!

"What is he doing?" Kai asked, appearing out of nowhere with a smirk on his face. This guy is always smirking, gosh!

"I-I don't know," Chanyeol stuttered, having a nervous feeling about what's going to happen.

Chen was walking over to them with one of Baekhyun's friends, whose eyes were wider than Chen's mouth hole. It's cute, nonetheless.

"Guys!" Sehun shrieked in a high pitched voice. "They're coming! Act as normal as you can be!"

"Hello, princess," Chanyeol said, taking the boy's hand and placing it near his lips. "How are you feeling today?"

The boy yanked his way from Chanyeol and scrunched his face in disgust. This filthy peasant!

Sehun face palmed and rolled his eyes at his friend's stupidity. Kai, on the other hand, was frozen and his heart was beating rapidly. Hmm...

"Anyway," Chen started, "This is Kyungsoo, but you can call him D.O." The hell?

"Nice to meet you, D.O!" They said in unison with the exception of Kai, of course. 

D.O. glared at Chen, "I didn't give them permission to call me D.O.  Do you know how disrespectful that is? I'm going to have to kill you and bury the rest alive!" What the—

Their eyes widened and D.O... (That goes for you too author-nim. Don't call me D.O or I'll be forced to kill you too). Little shit!  Kyungsoo then laughed and the confusion was evident on all of the boys' faces.

Kyungsoo laughed, "I'm only kidding. I'm harmless, really!" The lies, tho..

The atmosphere changed a bit and they laughed, obviously not noticing the smirk on the short boy's face. "Or am I?"