Chap 28

Baekhyun went for one of the porn Cds and put it in the Cd player. The title was 'orgy with gay friends'.

Baekhyun went to sit on the sofa beside his boyfriend and focused his attention on the TV.

A sexy, tall, naked, slim guy with an impressive length appeared on the screen, and you could literally hear the erection growing in the five boys' pants.

It hasn't even started properly yet and they're all hard. The tall guy went over to the bed and crawled on it, exposing his pink hole.

"Holy fuck!" Kai exclaimed and palmed his clothed crotch, trying desperately to get some friction.

Baekhyun's face was red and it didn't help that Chanyeol was staring at him and biting his lips.

Four other guys appeared on the screen and they all kissed the guy that was there before, touching and sucking all over his body.

In less than a minute, moans could be heard along with sucking sounds and skin slapping noises. The boys were too into to it to notice three boys standing at Baekhyun's door, watching them rubbing themselves.

It was when one of them said 'HEHEM', that they noticed someone was there.

"Oh, Kyungsoo" Baekhyun said and stood up, ignoring his painful erection and went to block the screen.

"Fuck, yeah" one of the guys moaned and that made Baekhyun's eyes widened and quickly turned around to switch the thing off.

Luck was not on Baekhyun's side, as the button he pressed only resulted in the volume being increased.

"Shit" he cursed under his breath and pressed another button. He let out a sigh once he realized that he pressed the right button.

He turned back around to face his friends "Hey, guys"

Kyungsoo folded his arms and walked towards Baekhyun "How many times do I tell you not to watch those things when I'm not around?"

"S-sorry" Baekhyun mumbled and scratched the back of his head "They wanted to see it, so I-"

"Shut up!" Kyungsoo snapped and his eyes turned dark. He looked at Kai and a sudden smile was on his face.

He jumped on him, peppering him with kisses on his face and wrapping his legs around him. Kyungsoo could feel the hardness between Kai's legs, so he smirked at him and whispered something in his ear. Kai's eyes widened and the next thing he knew, he was being dragged upstairs by a smirking Kyungsoo.

****

HunHan will be in the next chapter and there might be smut in that one or the other, idk, but expect it.