Chap 22

After an eternity of songs later, they arrived at the school. Chanyeol looked around and saw students dressed nicely in their tucks and dresses. He smiled to himself and looked at Baekhyun.

"Ready?" Baekhyun asked

Chanyeol smiled "Not really"

Baekhyun took Chanyeol's hand and gave it a reassuring squeeze "Hey, everything will be fine"

Chanyeol's heart began galloping and he gulped. Baekhyun noticed and laughed.

"Let's go" Baekhyun said and opened the door.

Chanyeol stopped him "Wait, don't open that"

Baekhyun wore a confused expression "Why?"

"When two people are on a date, isn't the gentle man, you know, supposed to act gentleman-like?"

Baekhyun laughed "What? Are you saying that I'm not a gentleman?"

Chanyeol gasped "No, not all! I'm just saying that you're more feminine than me"

Baekhyun looked at him sternly.

"No goddamit! I meant ughh, let's just go" Chanyeol said frustrated

Baekhyun giggled "You are too cute"

Chanyeol blushed "No" Then he got out and went over to Baekhyun's side of the car and opened the door.

Baekhyun stepped out "Such a gentleman"

Chanyeol blushed harder and closed the door.

"Shall we?" Baekhyun asked, stretching his hand out for Chanyeol to hold.

Chanyeol looked flustered for a minute, but then he smiled and took Baekhyun's hand.

They walked into the school and was amazed at the interior design.

"Wahhh!" Baekhyun marveled at the sight "It's so pretty"

Chanyeol smiled and looked at Baekhyun "But you're prettier"

Baekhyun lightly punched Chanyeol's chest "Stop being so cheesy"

Chanyeol smiled, revealing his dimples. They were too cute and irresistible, so Baekhyun poked it.

Chanyeol looked down and whispered "Why did you do that?"

Baekhyun shrugged "It's so cute. I just had to"

Before Chanyeol could say anything, Chen cut him off.

"Wow, you two look so cute together" he said a little too loudly, so they gained the attention of almost everyone.

Baekhyun chuckled nervously "So, where's your date? Did Xiumin punk out?"

Chen smiled widely at them "No. My Minseokkie is just reapplying his make up"

Chanyeol and Baekhyun looked at each other "Why?"

Chen smirked "That's for me to know and you not to find out"

Chanyeol laughed and was about to ruffle Chen's hair, but he stopped him.

"Do not touch the hair. I spent so much time getting this done" Chen said, fixing his hair.

Chanyeol rolled his eyes and turned his attention to the door. His jaw dropped and his eyes widened.

"Chanyeol, what are you looking at?" Baekhyun asked, looking in the direction Chanyeol was looking.

Baekhyun's mouth dropped too. Everyone's attention was now on the two boys at the door.

"S-sehun"

"Luhan?"

The two boys looked like angels, like gods, they looked perfect!

Sehun was in a dark suit, his hair styled neatly on his head and his face looked stunning. Luhan looked gorgeous and his suit fitted him perfectly, revealing his curves. They looked better than anyone else at the prom.

The two boys approached them and smiled.

"What are you looking at?"

"Chanyeol?"