Blowjobs

Gerard hurriedly changed from his casual clothes into the skimpy lingerie, not wanting another scolding from Pete about being late.

"Gerard! You'd better be ready, you're on in five minutes!" Pete shouted, pounding on the dressing room door. Gerard scrambled to do his makeup, his hazel eyes glowing with the expertly applied eyeliner. He clumsily hopped toward the door as he pulled on his heels, smoothing down his hair before elegantly strutting to the backstage area where Pete was waiting.

"I'm here," Gerard said quietly, his boss snorting in annoyance.

"Took you long enough. You'll have to work extra tonight to make up for being late yesterday; you want to serve drinks or get more involved with the customers? " Pete sighed agitatedly, tapping his foot.

"I really am sorry about that, Pete. My brother wrecked his car last minute, so I had to take a bus. I'll do better next time," Gerard lied, hiding the real reason he made it to work so late.

"Whatever. Just don't tire yourself out too much during the show, you'll be giving lap dances the rest of the night," Pete grumbled, heading off to boss around someone else.

Gerard did a few quick stretches, making sure he was limber enough for his performance. Brendon soon came gliding off the stage, his body slicked with sweat and plenty of bills in his hand. "They're feeling generous tonight, G. You're gonna make a killing," he said encouragingly, the slight bit of nervousness Gerard always felt being replaced by a sultry arrogance.

The seductively rhythmic music pounded through the club, the deep boom of the bass vibrating the floor. "Our next performer is the alluring, intoxicating, irresistible... G!" Pete announced through his headset, giving Gerard his cue to get out there. Gerard swayed his hips as he walked out on stage, his steps slow and purposeful. He approached the pole confidently, moving his hand up and down it suggestively. He made a slow circle around the pole, taking in his audience. His other hand slowly slid up his thigh, making goosebumps pop up on his own skin. He bit his lip seductively before turning back to the pole, expertly performing original and provocative maneuvers.

Halfway through Gerard's performance, an unfamiliar dark-haired man strode in, taking a seat in the front row of tables. He smirked as he placed a large stack of cash on the table. He leaned back in his chair nonchalantly, an appraising smirk on his face as he folded his heavily tattooed hands in his lap. Gerard aimed to impress this newcomer, attempting choreography he'd never performed on stage before. He hoped he was successful, and judging by the pleased whistles and catcalls from the other customers he was.

Making another change to his normal choreography, he dropped to his knees, seductively crawling to the edge of the stage. The dark-haired man was now directly in front of him, a considerable bulge visible in his tailored pants. Gerard bit his lip and innocently looked at the man, hoping he'd earned a portion of that pile of cash. He sat back on his heels, one hand running through his hair as the other rubbed himself through the thin, lace panties he wore. He exaggeratedly moaned, hearing the flutter of cash being thrown at the stage.

He stood back to his feet and smacked his ass before walking back to the center of the stage, resuming his position near the pole. He grinded his body against the cool metal, soon wrapping up his performance. He blew a kiss and winked at the crowd, making eye-contact with the dark-haired man, before the lights dimmed. He scurried to collect the "tips" he'd earned, the stack considerably larger than normal.

"Great job, G! If you'll do an encore later I won't make you work the floor," Pete said ecstatically, clapping Gerard on the back, a pink mark left on his easily-marked, pale skin.

"No, thanks, Pete. I've had enough of those stage lights for one night," Gerard replied, wiping the sweat from his forehead.

He strolled into his dressing room, sagging in one of the plush chairs. His cock was throbbing, that dark-haired man and his own teasing making him impatient for a release. He rubbed himself through the lace, a soft moan leaving his parted lips. His other hand was in his hair, pulling just enough to give him that extra edge of pain to mix with the pleasure. He pulled out his cock and stroked himself slowly, running his thumb teasingly through the slit. His pace increased as he grew more and more desperate, moans carelessly rolling off his tongue. He was soon groaning and spilling onto his stomach, his breathing labored as he closed his eyes in bliss. He sighed, soon getting up and cleaning himself off.