Horror Films

Frank woke up before Gerard did, rubbing at his eyes and trying to get rid of the crick in his neck. He tilted his head slowly, a low popping sound coming from his cervical vertebrae. He sighed, rolling his head a little while longer to completely work out the stiffness. Thin shafts of light creeped in along the edges of the curtains, the pale morning light barely lighting the room enough for him to see. He gently ran his fingers through the redhead's hair, smiling at the peaceful almost-smile on his sleeping face.

The pale man shifted and yawned, looking up at Frank with bleary eyes. "Hi," he whispered, a small smile on his face.

"How're you doing, Gee?" Frank asked softly, continuing to stroke his hair.

"Much better," the redhead sighed in reply, embarassedly biting his lip. "I don't know what happened, honestly, everything just seemed to boil over... I'm sorry I broke down like that." He shifted to a sitting position, ducking his head as his face burned with shame.

"Don't apologize, you did nothing wrong. Everyone has feelings, Gee; you don't have to bottle them up until you practically explode," Frank said softly, turning Gerard's face to look at him with his fingers under his chin. "You can talk to me if you want, I'll listen to whatever you want to tell me."

"I'm not sure that's a good idea, Frankie.You're a client of mine, and I've spent so much time keeping everything to myself... I don't know if I can really open up like that without getting to that out-of-control emotional state again," Gerard replied apologetically, turning his face away from him.

"I'd like to be your friend, if you'll give me the chance," Frank said hopefully, the redhead turning back to look at him.

"I'd really like that," Gerard replied with a smile, leaning forward and hugging him. Frank's tattooed arms wrapped around his waist, embracing him tightly.

"Um, Frankie," Gerard said after a few minutes, pulling away and sitting back on his heels. He looked down at his lap and fiddled with his hands, suddenly very shy and awkward. "Will we still--are you still going to pay me every night we meet up?"

"We'll still fuck; I can't be in the same room as you for more than an hour without getting sexually frustrated," Frank replied honestly, giggling a little at himself. An amused smirk played across Gerard's lips, the redhead chuckling softly before pressing their lips together.

Their kissing turned heated in a matter of seconds, tattooed hands tangling in Gerard's fiery hair. Frank began kissing down Gerard's neck, halting when he came across the salty streaks left behind by last night's tears.

"Gee, I've got to get to work," he lied, not wanting to upset the redhead.

"Oh, c'mon, Frankie... I'll make it quick," Gerard pleaded, almost convincing the tattooed man.

"I'm already late," Frank sighed, his lips quirking into an apologetic smile.

"Fine," Gerard sighed, rolling off of him. His hands shook as he pulled on his clothes, exhaustion dragging him down even though he'd just woken up. "When will you be at the club again?"

"In a few days... Probably not until Friday," Frank replied, shrugging on his suit jacket before fishing his wallet out of one of the pockets. "I don't know what I owe you, just take this."

"But, Frank, this is five hundred. Don't pay me extra because you feel sorry for me," Gerard replied stiffly, shoving the money back at him.

"Fine, will you keep four of it?" Frank sighed, winning Gerard over.

"Alright," the redhead conceded, shoving the money in his pocket. "But stop treating me super nice, okay? It just makes it harder to deal with other clients."