Tender Conversation

Frank's lips were on Gerard's as soon as he entered the hotel room, pushing the redhead against the wall forcefully. Gerard gasped, his fingers tangling in Frank's hair.

"Someone's eager," Gerard teased softly, Frank making a noise in agreement before kissing down his neck. Frank sucked on Gerard's pale skin, leaving multiple dark marks on his neck and shoulders.

They both were a little breathless when Frank kissed his lips again, the stripper's nimble fingers quickly unbuttoning his shirt. Frank stepped back and pulled it off the whole way, Gerard quickly pulling off his own t-shirt and sliding off his jeans. He smirked at the tattooed man before him, lightly pushing him back onto the bed.

He started at his neck, slowly kissing down his chest. He nipped at his collarbones before pulling down the short man's pants, fully exposing the swallows tattooed across his hips. He teasingly licked up his shaft, swirling his tongue around the tip before slowly bobbing his head up and down.

Frank sighed deeply, his fingers curling and uncurling in the stripper's fiery hair. "Fuck, Gee... you're good at this," he panted, bucking his hips when Gerard ran his tongue through his slit.

"I've had plenty of practice," Gerard pulled off and replied with a wink, crawling up so he was face-to-face with the dark-haired man. He kissed him heatedly, rolling them over so he was on the bottom.

Frank took the hint and grabbed the lube from the bedside table, warming the cool gel in his hands and coating his fingers. He slowly inserted them, Gerard squeezing his eyes shut. He took deep breaths through his nose, impatiently waiting for the pain to pass.

Frank's gentle curling and scissoring of his fingers and his soft kisses to Gerard's chest helped the stripper relax, the pain considerably fading. A deep ache still resided in his lower back, though it was tolerable enough that he could hide his discomfort. He faked moans to prompt Frank to keep going, hoping the pain would go away and just wanting to get through this if it didn't.

Soon, Frank was rolling on a condom and slicking himself with lube, softly kissing Gerard as he thrust in. The redhead stiffened, hissing in pain.

"Shh, baby, you're doing so good," Frank whispered, sucking on Gerard's neck to distract him. Gerard nodded quickly, urging Frank to move. The dark-haired man complied, moaning lowly as he quickened his pace. Gerard exaggerated his moans, desperately trying to focus on the pleasure instead of the pain.

Frank looked down at him, something tender in his expression. "I can tell you're not into this.." he sighed finally, pulling out and tugging off the condom, sitting crisscrossed next to him.

"No, Frank, I want this-"

"Don't lie to me, okay?" Frank snapped, dragging a hand through his hair before regaining his composure. "I'm not going to fuck you if you don't want me to. I can tell something's off with you, and I know those moans weren't real. So tell me what's bothering you or we can both stop wasting our time."

"Look, Frank, it's not important... I'm fine, really, you didn't have to stop," Gerard reasoned, sitting up and kissing him heatedly.

"Gee, stop," Frank said firmly, Gerard shifting away from him and dejectedly looking down at his lap.

"I got hurt today, Frankie.. a guy was too rough with me, and I just fucking ache, okay? It's not that I don't want to fuck you, because trust me, you are fucking amazing in bed, it just fucking hurts," Gerard admitted, sighing frustratedly and putting his face in his hands.

"Why didn't you say so? We don't have to fuck; I know you're plenty good with your mouth," Frank said softly, winking at the redhead.

Gerard smiled, briefly kissing him before shifting backwards on the bed. He sloppily kissed up the dark-haired man's thighs, glancing between Frank's face and his hard length. He slowly licked up his cock, Frank groaning and balling his hands in the sheets. Swirling his tongue around the tip, he began bobbing his head up and down. He easily got in rhythm, hollowing his cheeks. Frank's fingers worked their way into his hair, curling into the fiery, tangled strands.