Loneliness

"Stop moving," Frank chuckled, Gerard sticking his tongue out at him.

"I'm trying, I'm just nervous," he replied quietly, still shifting back and forth on his feet.

"Gee, please, I'm gonna end up hurting you," Frank pleaded, Gerard sighing noisily and doing his best to keep still. "Thank you," the tattooed man added with a smile, Gerard just nodding at him.

Frank tattooed fingers carefully untied the small knot holding the gauze in place, unwrapping Gerard's arm as gently as possible. Gerard looked up at the ceiling, not wanting to see the damage he'd caused to his own body.

"You're gonna be fine," Frank said softly, tenderly running his finger along the thin scab that ran down his wrist. The skin was raised around the cut, forming a small ridge on his otherwise flawless skin. "It probably won't even scar."

"Really?" Gerard asked hopefully, glancing down at the wound for a few seconds before looking away again.

Frank nodded, quickly wiping his arm down with one of the antibacterial wipes just as an extra precaution against infection. He rewrapped his arm with gauze, Gerard chewing his lip as he watched him.

"All done," Frank said softly, pressing a fond kiss to Gerard's wrist before he stood and began putting things back into the first aid kit.

He put it back under the sink before turning back to Gerard, the redhead's eyes shining with unshed tears. "Are you okay, Gee? Does it hurt? Did I tie it too tight?" Frank rambled, Gerard shaking his head.

He swallowed the lump in his throat before speaking, too much emotion causing his voice to be choked and quiet. "I'm just not used to all the affection and tenderness, is all," he mumbled, smiling softly and blinking away his tears. Frank smiled back, standing on his toes to kiss his forehead.

They drifted back into the bedroom, a flush rising on Gerard's neck as he looked at the mess they'd made of his bed. He pulled on a large t-shirt and a pair of skimpy underwear from his drawer, preferring to leave his legs mostly bare. Frank found his clothes where they were littered on the floor earlier, too focused on his own clothes to notice Gerard's choice in attire until later.

He shimmied into his jeans, his gaze lifting from the floor to look at the redhead. His breathing faltered when Gerard pushed his hair out of his face, the action lifting the hem of his shirt enough to expose the lace covering his lower body.

"You're trying to drive me crazy, aren't you?" Frank chuckled, a husky edge to his voice.

"I don't know what you mean," Gerard replied, feigning innocence.

"I think you do," Frank whispered, lightly running his fingers up Gerard's thigh until he came to the thin strip of lace resting a little above his hipbones. The redhead inhaled shakily, his body heating under Frank's touch.

"It's not my fault you're distracted by this," Gerard said amusedly, his voice a little breathless. Frank's hands moved to his hips, firmly pressing his body against the redhead's.

"Who wouldn't be?" he muttered, his warm breath causing goosebumps to pop on Gerard's neck. The redhead smirked, playfully grinding his body against Frank's.

"God, Gee..." Frank sighed, burying his face in the crook Gerard's neck.

"You're such a tease," he mumbled, his lips warm against the redhead's cool skin.

"It's not teasing if I follow through," Gerard said alluringly, his voice low and seductive.

"Fuck..." Frank breathed, his jeans tightening. "I can't, Gee. I have to go to work..."