Thirty Eight. A Wing Woman in Action

A/N: Okay so I wasn't going to post this till Friday, but then I logged into Wattpad and saw we were #2 on Teen Fiction!!! I literally let out a little scream in my Creative Writing class and got the weirdest looks lmaooo.

Thank you guys so much!! NEVER did it cross my mind when I started writing this that it would ever get this big or get this high on the chart. This is ALL because of you guys. An early update can not in anyway express even half of my gratitude, but it's a start.

Thank you

Thank you

THANK YOU!!!

I LOVE YOU

Oh, and in the mediabox is the beautiful Lauren London aka Majesty. Enjoy the chapter :)

~~~~~~~~~~

I feel like we should look at all the cons if you were to say yes."

"I'm not going out with him."

"Oh, come on. Now you're just being difficult."

"I am not, I'm being reasonable."

"Are you saying you don't like him?"

"Never once did I say that. It's called playing hard to get. It makes guys stay longer."

"Oh for God's sake, Majesty it's been four years. At this rate, Jordan won't be leaving your side till you guys part at the grave."

"Which means my plan is working."

I was hanging upside down on my bed with my head somewhat resting on my carpet as I tried to convince Majesty to give Jordan's heart a break. It was proving to be difficult.

"You are so mean," I chided her. "Do you enjoy hurting people's feelings? Are you, like, a sadist or something?"

"Demi, shut up that's not what being a sadist means," I could practically hear her eyes rolling.

"Actually, it kind of does."

"I'm not trying to hurt his feelings," she blew out a loud breath of air. "I'm testing him."

"You sound like Kenzie," I scoffed. "What is it with you two and testing boys?"

"Excuse me, but didn't you test Aidan? I didn't forget about the whole Derek ploy, little miss hypocritical."

"Never mind that," I said testily.

"Since when have you become an advocate for Jordan?" She asked, a curious air to her tone.

"Since he begged me half an hour ago to talk to you for him."

Majesty laughed. "Aww he's so cute."

"Then go out with him!"

"Not yet."

"Fine, but when he eventually moves on don't say I didn't warn you."

"Oh, he won't move on," she dismissed, not sounding the least bit worried.

It was a shame she happened to be right.

"So, did you get a lot of work done at the library earlier?" Majesty asked, swiftly changing the subject.

"A decent amount," I told her truthfully. "I would've gotten more done if Aidan hadn't dropped by."

"Oh, did he now?"