Theres two for you

Chapter 2

Paige stormed out of the club house and sat on the picnic table and lit up a smoke. Opie came over and sat down next to her. "Op, I just don't know what to do. He's the reason I didn't want to come home" she said "girl you need to forgive and forget its always been you and Jax. And it always will be, you may be pissed at him still but I know you still love him like you did when you left. Trust me Ima got hers I was so pissed at Jax for months I wouldn't talk to him I couldn't believe he fucked shit up with you, I still throw it in his face every now and then but at the end of the day he's my brother and your my sister and you guys are meant to be. I'll never forget the first time he told me he loved you. I knew it from the first day we all met he looks at you differently then anyone else. Its like when Jax is with you he's someone else. People change P." Opie said as he put his arm around her "I haven't even been back for 24 hours and shit already hit the fan between us" Paige laughed "that's what you guys do" He said "Opie I need to go to bed...." Paige said she knew where this convo was heading. Her and jax would argue like no tomorrow and opie would always pick up the pieces. "Ok doll ill see you in the morning" he said Paige got up and returned to the dorm area. Realizing she had no where to sleep she had no choice but to open jaxs door.

Jax was laying on the bed he looked at her. Paige looked down at the floor and walked over to the side of the bed and laid down and faced jax. He turned on his side to face her he put his hand on her cheek and rubbed it with his thumb. She smiled a little "im sorry im a dick" he said quietly "me too can we just sleep?" She asked Jax nodded his head they fell asleep in that positio.
The next morning Paige felt secure and safe, Jaxs arm was around her as she lay her head on his chest. For a moment she forgot all about the past. His smell, the way their bodies fit perfectly together. It all felt right. She wanted to go back in time and forget everything. She outlined his chest muscles with her finger ever so lightly "babe you know what that does to me" Jax said with a raspy voice. Paige smiled she knew how to drive him wild. "I am well aware Teller" she smiled she looked up at him and smiled. Jax was going to risk it. He kissed her lips softly thinking she would push away she kissed him back, sparks flew. Her hands stroking his chest all the way up to his hair. He flipped over so he was on top of her his lips never leaving hers. Her removed her shirt leaving her top half naked he took a moment to remember what she looked like. Moments later they were both naked teasing eachother. Jax looked unto her eyes for a few moments to get the ok that this was happening. He slowly guided himself inside her, she arched her back. Everything felt right. They were one again. They laid there panting "that was the best make up sex ever" Jax said trying to catch his breath "it was indeed I need a shower" Paige said as she got up. She went into the bathroom and turned on the shower she stepped in letting the hot water hit her back. She wasn't sure if she made the right choice having sex with Jax. This is why she left in the first place because he was so irresistible. She felt Jaxs arms around her, he kissed the back of her neck "I thought you would of covered this up" Jax said kissing the same spot that held his name on the back of her neck. She was 18 when she allowed Happy to tattoo Jaxs name. Jax held her name in the same spot on him. "I.....couldn't do it..almost a few times Jax I can't jump right back into this" she said "I'm not asking you too. But let me love you. Let me prove that I'm sorry" Jax said "Either way Jax I'm leaving Wednesday" Paige said Jax sighed he wasn't going to argue with her they washed up and got out of the shower. Paige got dressed while Jax just sat there looking at her. "What are you doing today?" Jax asked "I planned on going to my uncles house and go through what I want" Paige said "how do you plan on getting there?" Jax asked knowing she didn't have a ride "not sure maybe if your not busy" Paige said brushing her hair " I've got a run in an hour but you can take my truck and I'll meet you there" he said "ok" she said. He walked over to her and kissed her lightly and walked back into the bathroom to get dressed.

Paige pulled into the dirt driveway not prepared to see the house literally falling apart the porch was being held up by 12 foot boards the screen door falling off the hinge and trash everywhere. She walked up on the porch and opened the door. Paige's parents died when she was 12 in a bike accident, Paige went to live with her uncle Jeff he was never a fan of her father's choice to be in the club. He was a lot stricter then her dad but she loved him for that. He was a good man he was diagnosed with cancer when she was 17 they said he would only make it 3 years but he made it 12 he was a fighter. She looked around the living room everything was exactly as it was when she left 9 years ago. She felt terrible for missing everything especially his services. It had been 2 weeks since his death. "I'm sorry uncle Jeff for not being here, I'll do what you asked and make sure everything gets sold and the money get donated" she said aloud picking up a picture of the two of them on prom night. She walked upstairs to her old room, she opened the door she laughed it was still the same. She noticed a manila envelope on her desk.

My dearest Paige,

I wish I could see you now, I've missed you greatly I sit at your desk every night and read and write it calms me you were the greatest thing to come into my life. I was never lucky enough to have kids of my own but lucky to finish raising such a great kid. I love you like my own. I know in my wishes to sell everything and donate it to the cancer society which is what I want you to do. Except for one thing. The one thing you always asked me for when you were growing up that I refused. Yes a harley. Not my Harley that piece of shit is junk, go out to the barn and there she waits for you, I built it myself I had been working on it for ages to give to you as a wedding present but that shit head broke your heart.I never put so much into something as I did your bike. Its not just yours sweetie its your fathers. I re built his bike for his baby girl I hope you love it and ride the hell out of it. I apologize for not fixing the tank there's one for jackson too there's a letter on your seat

Jeff

Paige walked down the stairs and walked to the barn. Jax pulled in as she walked over to the door " my uncle is a sneaky fucker" she said Jax looked at her "he rebuilt my dads Harley for me" she said "what?" Jax said surprised "he said sorry about not fixing the tank so I need you to fix whatever he didn't" she said she opened the barn door to see a bike covered by a tarp. Jax went over and took the tarp off the Harley Paige's eyes got really wide when she looked at the tank airbrushed on the side was 'Mrs.Teller' Jax smiled "holy shit" Jax said "this letter is for you Jax" Paige said handing him a white envelope

Jackson,

As much as I hated you growing up I began to love you like a son you always treated me with respect. The day you broke Paige's heart I thought I could never forgive you. And I still haven't but I didn't have the heart in me to take this away from you. As you know I rebuilt Frankie's bike he was working on for many years for Paige. But there was also your father bike in his garage they were working on them together matching 78' Harleys his took a little longer but look behind the cutlass and there she sits. Do me a favor tell the girl ya love her and marry her you guys belong together

Jeff

Jax walked over behind the black cutless and removed the tarp. He laughed out loud. " what is it?" Paige asked walking over to Jax. She smiled as she saw Jon tellers re built bike with 'Mr.Teller' airbrushed on the tank. Jax put his arm over Paiges shoulder since he was a few inches taller then her. "this means you cant leave" jax said "yes it does. im not staying Jax i cant. you and i dont work we've been there and done it. i cant put myself through that again" Paige said walking away leaving Jax to stand there Paige walked back to the house and sat on the porch and lit up a ciggerette. Jax came over and sat next to her. "Paige you were brought back here for a reason" jax said. "dont do this. dont guilt me into staying jax. thats not fair" she said "im not trying to guilt you into anything. just think about it ok?" he said looking at her. She was everything he remembered. she looked the same just a tad skinnier. She took a deep breath and held it for a moment and let it out knowing he was right this is where she belonged. With Jax. She never stopped loving him Jax always had a piece of her heart. Suddenly her phone rang she looked at the number 'Alex' she let it go to voicemail she wasnt ready to deal with that yet. "who was that?" Jax asked as she tucked her phone in her tank top "someone im not ready to deal with" she said "ive gotta go meet me at the clubhouse latet will ya?" jax said standing up adjuting his kutte Paige nodded her head as her phone rang again Jax looked at her "do you have a boyfriend P?" Jax asked "no jax someone whos trying to run my life" Paige said stuffing her phone back in her back pocket "is it an ex?" He asked "don't worry about me I'm none of your concern anymore Jackson" she said walking into the house. Jax knew this wasn't going to be easy. He needed to take his time and not rush her. The one thing he's wanted the most in his life was her. And he would do everything he needed to have her back.