What a beautiful day

Jax packed the diaper bag and put baby Abel in his car seat. It had been three weeks since Paiges surgery and she was still in the hospital she had gotten an infection in the incision so she had to fight that off on top of having more arythmias, she was on all sorts of medications to keep her old pressure controlled and it seemed to of been working the doctor said if she stays this good for a week she can go home. Today was the first day she is able to see her little boy. Jax had been taking care of him alone for the past three weeks he had to have some help from Gemma a few times but other then that he was doing just fine taking care of him alone. "Alright dude you ready to go see your mama?" Jax said picking up his car seat. "We're gonna go get her some flowers and maybe a muffin from the bakery she's been dying for" Jax said hoping for a response from his now one month old "yeah i know dude I miss her too, soon she will be home to take care of both of us" Jax said putting Abel's car seat in its base in the back seat of Paiges truck Jax put the diaper bag on the floor of the truck and got in the driver seat and started his drive to the hospital

Paige waited not so patiently to see Abel, Jax had been showing her pictures but it wasn't enough for her. Today she was able to hold him and feed him, she was still pretty weak and will be for a while but the next week of rest should do it. She hated being in the hospital, absolutely hated it. The nurses and doctors were ok they weren't the best and some days were really rude to her knowing who she is to the sons. Paige tried to do something with her messy hair she couldn't wait to shower in her own shower at home. Her and Jax had discussed him moving back home to help her once she comes home, thier relationship was getting better little by little. She knew Jax had really stepped up when she was admitted to the hospital last month which made her fall in love with him just a little bit more. She heard the door open and Jax peak his head in with Abel's car seat in one hand and a bouquet of flowers and a bag from Maggie's Bakery "oh you brought me a muffin?" She asked perking up "yup and a little boy who wants his mama" Jax said bending down and unstrapping Abel and handing him to Paige "hey Abel, oh god your getting so big" Paige said eyeing every inch of him, Abel opened his eyes and smiled at Paige "Jax he smiled! How long has he been doing that?" Paige asked as Jax sat on the foot of the bed "he smiled at me once and then instantly cried cause I got super excited" Jax laughed "I'm missing so much, your doing amazing thank you" Paige said "babe no need to thank me he's our son" Jax said fixing Abel's sock that was falling off "you look exhausted has he been sleeping ok for you?" Paige asked "not the best but he sleeps enough for me to get a few things done around the house" jax said "you don't ask Gemma to take him?" Paige asked "nah she comes over to watch him during the day so I can go to work but he's my responsibility. You need to hurry up and come home though we both need you home" Jax said rubbing her leg "I need to come home. I hate it here" Paige said stroking Abel's cheek she looked at Jax "you know I'd never thought I'd see the day that you'd be taking care of a baby alone, let alone ours" Paige said "yeah I can't believe it either but I'm doing it. I can't thank you enough for giving me a perfect child and a son at that" Jax said "Jax your the only person I'd want a child or children with. I couldn't bear trying to get to know anyone else or even let anyone get to know me" Paige said "I'd kill anyone who tried to get anywhere near you. Your an amazing person Paige before Abel I was taking you for granted. I realized alot of things in the past month what happened to you really made me open my eyes that I can't lose you. I think no I know that if you never came back I wouldn't have Abel. I wouldn't be trying to turn the club clean, or even want out at times I want a life with you and you only, and even if you don't want me i couldn't even bring myself to love anyone else because ever since we were kids you've had me. You have my heart and there's no more room for anyone else besides you, Abel and Zoe" Jax said kissing her lightly "what if I want more kids?" Paige asked smiling "well I'll have to make room for them too, I took Abel to meet his big sister yesterday he wasn't thrilled" Jax laughed "I want to go see her when I leave I feel like I'm replacing her with Abel" Paige said frowning "Zoe knows your not replacing her babe, Zoe holds a special place in both of our hearts a place no one can replace" Jax said "Jax i want to get married" Paige said Jax looked up almost shocked "like for real this time?" Jax asked "yes like as soon as I can break outta this place I want to be Paige Teller" Paige said "you've always been Paige Teller babe just never officially on paper" Jax said they both laughed they needed this.

Paige sat and rocked Abel in his rocking chair in his room. She looked at the small clock and it read 11:45am in just fifteen minutes she would officially be Paige Teller she was nervous as ever why she didn't know. They couldn't get married right after she got out of the hospital because Jax ended up having some retaliation to deal with so they were on lock down for a few weeks to be on the safe side Abel just turned 5 months and she was smitten with him "you ready momma?" Gemma asked standing in the doorway "as I'll ever be" Paige said standing up and handing Abel to Gemma, Opie was Jaxs best man who would also be holding Abel with the rings, Gemma would stand next to Paige as her maid of honor. She couldn't deny how nervous she was, but Jax had changed so much in the past few months she didn't have to worry about him sleeping around because he came home everyday he rarely started an argument with Paige and he always brought her flowers. When Paige was near death it really made Jax think of all the things he was screwing up in his life and he needed to change it.

"Do you Jackson take Paige to be your wife?" The JP said

"I do" Jax smiled

"Do you Paige take Jackson to be your husband?" The JP said

"I do" Paige nodded

"By the power invested in me I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride" The JP said instantly Jax held paiges face and kissed her tenderly "I love you so much" Jax whispered "love you too babe" Paige said they held hands and walked down the make shift isle set up in thier backyard

A few hours later everyone was shuffling out the door so Paige and Jax could get some privacy, Gemma offered to take Abel overnight so they didn't have to be bothered, they hadn't had a night alone since Paige had come home from the hospital or even had sex. So tonight was a big night for them, Paige was still taking her blood pressure medication and still had to take it easy but she was cleared for all sexual activity a few months ago she just wasn't ready.

"I didn't get a chance to tell you how beautiful you look" Jax said unzipping Paiges simple sun dress "you looked pretty handsome yourself" Paige said turning around as the dress fell to the floor "I'm kind of nervous, it's been five months since we've done anything" Jax said as she unbuttoned his shirt "I am too. It's been so long I'm afraid I may have forgotten how to do this" she teased pushing his shirt off slowly "I think your doing just fine darlin' you have nothing to worry about" Jax said kissing her neck slowly he backed her into the bed he looked down at her "I think I'm the luckiest guy in the world to have someone like you in my life" Jax whispered "I think so too, any woman in the world would die to be where I am right now" Paige said running her hands through Jaxs hair as his lips crashed down to hers

The next morning Paige and Jax went about thier days like normal they chose not to have a honeymoon due to Abel still being young and a few club issues, so they decided that it was best they stay home. So that's exactly what they did. As soon as Gemma brought Abel home to Paige Jax left for the club leaving Paige at home with Gemma "So. How's it feel to officially be Mrs.Teller?" Gemma asked Paige chuckled "honestly gem, feels the same only thing that's changed is my last name" Paige said "you've always been the one for Jax no one compares to you. And look at you, your the queen now" Gemma said "Gemma I'll never be anything close to you" Paige laughed "in time sweetie in time" Gemma laughed suddenly a array of gun shots flooded the house Paige and Gemma went down to the ground instantly luckily Abel was in Paiges arms as she shielded him, as the shots stopped Gemma stood up and grabbed her phone "Jackson we have a problem get your ass back here and figure it out" Gemma said slamming the phone onto the table "that baby is how the queen works. Are you guys ok?" Gemma asked kneeling down.

A/N: uh oh.... who shot up the house?!?! Do y'all like it so far? Do you have any suggestions on what you would like to see?