The queen

Jackson sped to the house as quick as he could after finding out someone shot at his house, he was furious as he pulled into the driveway he saw the kitchen windows had been shot out and the siding shot up. He parked his bike and ran into the house "are you guys ok?" He asked checking over the girls and Abel. "We're fine Jax. But what the fuck, you said we would be safe who did this?" Paige said sternly. Jax was a little taken back she had never spoken to him like that before "babe I'm not sure but I'm going to find out. You ladies are going to have to go to the clubhouse though until I know it's safe to return home" Jax said "no not happening I'm not leaving the house" Paige said Gemma put her hand in Paiges shoulder "we gotta go sweetheart when it comes to lock down that's something you can't stand your ground on" Gemma said Paige stormed off. Jax looked at his mother "did you make her say that shit?" Jax asked "no told her to act like the queen of Samcro. She's just a little rusty just let that last one slide" Gemma laughed "your unbelievable" jax said walking down the hall to see that Paige was indeed packing. "I'm sorry jax I should of never talked to you like that" Paige said Jax hugged her "I'm just glad your ok" jax said kissing her tenderly "I just need to pack Abel's bag and well meet you at the clubhouse ok?" Paige said Jax nodded " moms gonna go home and pack she will take abel with her just drive safe ok and call me if you have any trouble" jax said Paige nodded as she moved to Abel's room to pack his bag.

When Paige was finished packing for Abel she helped Gemma out to the car and wished them off while she went back in and grabbed her things and to lock up. As she was walking back down the hall with her bag she saw the front door open, only to realize it wasn't anyone she knew. Paige froze "are you Paige Teller?" The man with a white mask said clearly he had no idea what Paige Teller looked like "no I'm the nanny, Paige Teller left a few minutes ago" Paige said "what's your name then?" He asked coming closer "Sandy" Paige said "well sandy your coming with me" the man said as he walked towards her and grabbed her arm and forced her to walk out of the house. "What do you want with the nanny?" She asked as he shoved her into the back seat of her own car "I want Mr teller to pay for what he's done to my family" he said taping her hands together "I know nothing about what mr Teller has done I only watch the boy" she said. He got into the front seat and put the car in reverse "doesn't matter what you know it matters who you are, you watch the kid which means your family so family member for a family member" he said. Paiges face grew white she knew he was going to kill her.

Gemma pulled into TM noticing Paiges car wasn't there yet, she unloaded Abel and hurried into the club "Jackson where's Paige?" Gemma asked bursting into the middle of church "she should be here" jax said standing up "her car isn't here jax, check with the prospects I don't think she's even pulled up" Gemma said "I'll go check out the house prez" happy said standing up and running out of the clubhouse "maybe she's just stuck in traffic ma" jax said "no Jackson I don't have a good feeling she should of been here altleast twenty minutes ago" Gemma said "well Happy's going to the house well see where she is" jax said ushering his mom and Abel out of church and finishing up.

Happy arrived at the Tellers to see Paiges car gone and the front door closed, since he was the Sergeant at arms he had a key to thier house, but the door was unlocked. Paige never left the house unlocked he walked in the house with his gun drawn to see Paiges duffel bag sitting in the middle of the hallway, he pulled out his pre paid and called Jax "jax. Got a problem she's gone, cars not here house was unlocked and her bags sitting on the floor" happy said into the phone and pulling it away when he hear Jax scream through the phone to go find her. Happy locked the door behind him and went on a search for Paige and her car.

It had been nearly three hours since Paige had been gone. The man drove her to a warehouse outside of Charming to tie her up and attempt to get the president on the phone to make a bargain with him for the nanny "I'm looking for Jax Teller" he said into the phone. "This is him. Is this who has my wife?" Jax said "oh your wife? She said she was the nanny" the man said back handing Paige "listen I'll give you whatever you want I just need her back." Jax said "I want revenge you killed one of my family members so now I need to kill yours" he said laughing "you can take me, leave her out of it please we have a 8 month old that needs his mom" jax pleaded into the phone "no your going to know what it's like to feel the pain I felt" he said as he drew his gun on Paige. She knew at that moment she was going to die. Abel was going to grow up with his mother and Jax was going to lose her forever "I'll give you anything you want. Just please dont hurt her, our son needs her, I need her" Jax cried into the phone the man turned his head still pointing the gun at Paige. She was able to wiggle one of her hands free. "Your club can pay this price. My family died because of your club so she can die because of you! I'm gonna kill this little bitch!" He screamed into the phone he still had his head turned to the side. No was her chance she stood up with one arm still attached to the chair and swung the chair against his back making him drop the gun. Paige picked it up and pointed it at him. She could hear Jax yelling through the phone "stay on the ground" she said "Teller you hear your little bitch? Trying to save the day?" He laughed Paige was shaking she could feel her blood pressure rising she needed her meds. She was going to pass out most likely within the next 20 minutes if she didn't get her pills soon "you should see her Teller she's shaking" he laughed Jax knew what that meant he needed to figure out thier location now so he could bring her the pills she needs "shut up!" Paige yelled "Jax I'm in a warehouse right outside of Charming on old route 45 you need to hurry" Paige yelled "fuck you bitch!" He yelled. Paige pulled the trigger and shot him in the head "I'm not a bitch! I'm the fucking queen of Samcro bitch!" Paige yelled and that was it she passed out

1.2k reads whattttt?!?! You guys rock!