Memories

It was late, later then jax had expected he looked at the clock as he entered the kitchen and it was just about 3:30 am he was physically drained he needed to sleep. He quietly walked down the hall and opened he bedroom door to see Paige lying on her side of the bed with her hand resting on Jaxs pillow he then saw it, her engagement ring on her finger not knowing if it meant she was staying he crawled into bed moving her hand so she wouldn't wake. She stirred a little and rested her head on his chest "I love you jax" she whispered "love you too babe" Jax said kissing the top of her head. Slowly sleep took over jax.

Jax rolled over to find the bed empty, panic flooded his whole body thinking she left he sat up and heard the shower running. He got put of bed and walked out into the kitchen and lit a cigarette he looked in the fridge for some food but noticed he didn't have much in there. His plan was to make breakfast for Paige but not having any food wasn't going to get him anywhere. He sat at thinking he table hoping Paige would be up to food shopping later. Paige walked into the kitchen smiling "morning" she said walking over to jax and kissing him lightly "morning beautiful" jax said smiling "I'm gonna need to get some food later but I'm low on cash" Paige said sitting down at the table across from jax "that's fine I can give you some cash to go whatever you want babe" jax said Paige smiled taking a smoke from his pack and lighting it "I've gotta go to he lawyers office today too to clear up my uncles property and someone's gotta come get the bikes too, I know it's a lot to ask I'm sorry" Paige said "it's cool babe just shoot me a text when your on your way there and I'll send a prospect to pick everything up" jax said "i don't have a truck I'm gonna need yours" she said looking down "ok then take it" jax said Paige looked up at him "anything for you Paige you know that" jax said smiling "ok then i should get going, um do you have club business today?" Paige asked "Nope nothing going on today want me to tag along?" Jax asked "that would be great" Paige said jax stood up as did Paige he walked over to her and kissed her she rested her hand on his chest he looked down and smiled seeing her ring on her finger "so you've made your decision?" He asked "no not yet just wearing it to see if it still fits" Paige said smiling "the ring or us" he asked "both" she smiled jax kissed her after jax got ready they headed to the lawyers office. Jax let Paige go in and do what she needed to do while he took a ride down the street.
"So Paige what are your plans with the property?" He asked "well everything that's in it needs to be donated and I think I'll do he same with the house, I'd rather give it to someone who needs it rather then sell it ya know?" She said "what about you? You don't want the house?" He asked pulling papers out of his drawer "no I still have my house with my.....that doesn't matter" Paige said not sure on what to call her and jax "ok well I know you still have things to get so I'll schedule the donation for late next week if that works for you" he said handing her some papers "perfect thank you" Paige smiled standing up and taking the papers and shaking his hand. Paige walked out of the lawyers office to jot find jax. She sighed and pulled her phone out of her pocket "hey babe I'll be right there I'm down the street taking care of something just sit tight" Jax said hanging up the phone. Paige found a near by bench and pulled out a photo album that she carried in her purse with her everywhere. The first photo she looked at was one of her and jax when they were about 13 they had just started dating and they were laying on a hammock in his parents backyard. The second one was of jax and his father. She admired the person that John teller was he was an extodinary man he built SAMCRO and the mother charter his death was tragic for them all but most of all Jax. The next picture was of just Jax sleeping on their bed right and later they bought the house and moved in. They were so happy at that point in their life stronger then ever. Paige sighed as she glanced at the next photo it was when she was pregnant and jax looked so happy with his arms around her. She closed he album and shoved it back in her purse. A black 2016 Chevy Silverado pulled in in front of her she looked up as the window rolled down "hey there sexy wanna take a ride?" She heard Paige smiled and stood up "where did you get this?" She asked "from a dealership duh" he said as she hopped in the passenger seat "no shit but your truck was fine" Paige said playing with all the knobs "I know my truck is fine its not for me it's for you" Jax said smiling Paige looked at him "Jax you don't have to buy me a truck let alone a brand new one" Paige said "yes I do and it's yours no arguing about it" Jax said Paige leaned over and kissed him "thank you" Paige said abs they'd drove off.

After hours at her uncles house and shopping Paige was tired Jax had some club stuff come up so he brought Paige home and helped her put away the groceries before he had to leave "i know that me not spending any time with you is going to help your decision even more and I hate thst" Jax said looking down at the floor "honestly Jackson it has nothing to do with you. It's all me, I need to make sure this is the life I want right now, I've grown accustomed to living alone and being alone so this is all on me right now" Paige said knowing Wednesday was just two days away "ok I know this doesn't mean anything now but I'm sorry for everything I've done to make you leave then and now. You are the love of my life and I can't imagine spending it with anyone else but you" Jax said holding her face. A tear slipped her eye knowing the decision she already made and she was leaving.

A/N: I know it's short but I wanted to get something up. It's been to long so hopefully the next update will be a bit longer please as always read and review thx!! 😊