Chapter Nineteen- Beautiful

I sit on my bed grinning. Justin will be here any minute. I just finished dinner and brushed my teeth. I have my books spread out in front of me and my phone playing music on shuffle. I skip to hear Frank Ocean. I sigh and mindlessly page through my math textbook. I hope I don't look bad. What if Justin has a crush on me? I guess if I count knowing him as Wolfy we've known each other for almost two whole months. I'm finally starting to grasp the fact that he isn't normal. He's a werewolf, I guess. And I'm starting to think all that 'family business' means his family isn't normal either. I wonder how his dad is letting him come over today.... He probably has no idea. I'm thinking too many thoughts at once. He held my hand. I grin and draw a little heart on my worksheet. Ugh. I guess I do kinda like him. A little. I mean, he's cute. But we don't know each other well enough.

A light tapping on my window made me look up. There he was. I paused my music, got up and opened my window, letting him in.

"Hey" he says softly, making sure my mom wouldn't hear us.

"Hi" I close the window behind him and turn to him, smiling.

He stretches and sits in my desk chair, spinning.

"So, your dad let you come?" I ask, sitting cross-legged on my bed.

He chuckles, "Hell no. I told him I was going hunting." He stops spinning and faces me.

"Oh" I nod, "okay." Hunting? Like to eat? Ew.

"Yeah. Looks like you've been busy" he looks at all the books and papers laid out around me.

I shrug, "yeah, hard to focus though." I sigh, "School sucks."

"Yep, definitely" he agrees.

It goes silent. I look at him and his brown eyes are studying me, his jaw tight. I blush a little and I think he notices because he smirks, which only makes it worse. He chuckles, "I make you nervous?" He leans forward in the chair.

I bite my lip and shake my head.

He laughs, and gets up, moving closer. He watches for my reaction. He's inches from me.

My heart is beating loud in my ears and I'm biting my lip so hard I'm surprised it doesn't burst.

He lays a hand on my knee and I cover my face with my hand. "I totally make you nervous" he says.

I try to calm my blush, covering myself, "No you don't!"

His hand softly rubs my knee, "Yeah I do...." He talks softly, making his voice husky and sexy.

Where did the air go?! "Nuh uh...."

He takes both my hands in his and moves them from my face, his eyes looking in mine. My face is in flames. "You know... you're beautiful...."

I melt. Oh my God. He thinks I'm beautiful. Oh my God. His voice is all husky and soft and his eyes are on mine and hes holding my hands and hes inches from my face and I cant breathe and I think I might die and my mind is racing and OH MY GOD.

"I always thought you were beautiful... from the first second I saw you..." he lets go of one of my hands to caress my cheek.

I lean into his hand, loving the warm romantic feeling, my eyes closing. I'm shaking. This moment is perfect.

"I'm thinking we skip school tomorrow and go someplace" his thumb softly strokes my cheek.

My eyes flutter open to look into his, I giggle, "Today was your first day and you already want to skip?"

"Those girls at school are mean to you, and I don't like it."

I think I'm dreaming.

Or high.

High on love.

"Where do you wanna go?"

He lets his hand drop and take mine again.

I chew my lip.

"It'll be a surprise, how's that?"

"Sounds perfect" I grin.

"Good. Now, I gotta go, I'll be here tomorrow morning after your mom leaves for work." I watch as his eyes glance at my lips.

I feel like screaming 'kiss me!!!'

"Alright."

He pulls away and stands up straight.

And he's gone.

I take a deep breath and collapse onto my bed.

He's perfect.