Chapter Nine- What's wrong with you?

Chapter nine- Whats wrong with you?

Dem's POV

I walked down the hill and into the woods. What is up with that wolf? He was my friend and yesterday night he wasn't friendly at all. It hurt my feelings that he acted like that. I know, I know, it sounds insane. He's just an animal, I'm just a phsycho. My eyes scanned through the trees looking for him. "Wolfy?" I called, my voice echoing off the hills. I groaned, where is he? I saw a streak of fur in the distance and started jogging over, "Wolfy?"

There was a bark.

I turned towards the sound to see him sitting a few yards away. "Hey" I said, "why were you being mean yesterday?" I looked down into his breath-takingly beautiful eyes, and couldn't help but smile. I swear, they were exactly like Justin's. "You kept growling at me" I said, remembering.

Wolfy looked down.

I stepped closer, reaching out to pet him, but he backed away quickly. "Wolfy..." I whispered, trying to pet him again. He backed up farther. "What's wrong with you?" I dropped my hand to my side. With that, he ran off. I rolled my eyes, what the hell?

I gave up and walked home. I wonder what's up with Wofly. Maybe he's just not in the mood to talk. Maybe he doesn't like me anymore? I'm not sure. I went inside to see my mom standing there with her hands on her hips, looking upset, "We need to talk" she said.

I got scared, "Um... okay" I slipped off my shoes and followed her into the kitchen and sat at the table. "What's up?" I asked, a bit nervous of what she might say.

"Where have you been going after school everyday?" she said in a serious tone.

"I go take a walk in the woods..." I explained.

She looked at me for a minute, "Are you sure?"

"Mom, I'm sure."

She shook her head, "okay, okay, go."

I gave her a 'what just happened' look and went upstairs. What is up with everyone lately? My phone buzzed and I felt my heart beat faster. What if it's Justin! I quickly checked the screen. It was him. I squeeled.

From: Justin

Hey there.

~

To: Justin

Hey! Whats up?

~

From: Justin

Not shit wbu

~

To: Justin

Nothin. im bored.

~

From: Justin

Same. Hey, could you maybe meet me in the woods? The spot I met you.

~

To: Justin

Yeah. On my way.

~

He wants to hang out! That's awesome! I threw on a sweatshirt and my converse.

"Where are you going now?" my mom appeared.

"Meeting a friend out back" I explained, hurrying out the door before she could ask anymore questions. My heart was beating fast. I haven't seen Justin in a while. I was longing to see his beautiful face again.... And those lovely brown eyes that I loved so much.

A/N:

Sorry guys, short one!!!! Im sorry its been SOOOOO long. i know, i know, i suck. lol.