Chapter Ten- See You Again

Dem's P.O.V.

I hurried down and into the woods to place where I met Justin. There he was. Standing, looking flawless. He wore a sleeveless black shirt that showed off the muscles that rippled down his arms, and jeans. His hair was spiked up- and those eyes. Those gorgeous eyes. How was I not dead yet?

"Hey" I said shyly, walking up to him.

He grinned, showing perfect teeth, "Hey Dem." He burried his hands in his pockets.

I trailed my eyes up his arms. "Aren't you cold?" I asked, refurring to his sleeveless shirt.

"Nah, I'm always warm."

Something about his words made me blush.

It was quiet for a minute.

"So, um, how have you been?" he asked, kicking the brown leaves.

"Good, thanks. How 'bout you?" I couldn't take my eyes off his. They were so hypnotizing.

"Great, actually" he offered me a lopsided smirk.

I felt my heart melt.

"This is gonna sound stupid, and it's okay if you don't- but, you wanna have dinner with me? Tonight?"

I tried hard to keep my composure. Dinner? With him? Like... a date? It felt like fireworks were going off in my stomach. "Yeah, totally" I replied happily.

"Awesome" he grinned, "I'll pick you up, is that okay?" He seemed a little nervous. Why? Any girl would DIE to go out with him!

"Yes, that- that's perfect. What time?" I was shaking I was so excited.

"Is six okay?" his amber eyes met mine for a second.

I gulped and tried to find my voice, "Uh, um, y-yeah, that's good."

He smiled, "Alright, I'll see you then, okay?"

I nodded, licking my suddenly chapped lips.

"Bye" he waved and started off into the woods.

"Bye!" I called and watched him go. I felt like screaming I was so happy and excited. I can't believe this is happening. He's picking me up. We're going to dinner. A date. Together. Me and him.

I hurried home.

"Mom!" I called.

"Yeah?" she sighed and came my bedroom where I was doing my hair after taking a shower.

"I'm going on a date" I told her, finishing up straightening my hair.

She looked at me, shocked, "What? With who?"

"This amazing guy, Justin, asked me to dinner. He's picking me up in thirty minutes."

Short, i know. Took forever. i know. sorry everyone!!!