Chapter 4

Mr.Arun, the one who followed his heart to fulfill his goal by fighting with his father. He did not join his family business and cleared civil services, served his job and when he got satisfied he resigned his job. Then he started a company for advisory services providing employment for many people. He is competing with people who are half his age with his full energy and dedication. Truly an inspiring person . .

Mrs.Vasudha Arun, being a perfect wife she supported her husband and also took responsibilities of their family business empire after her father in-law passed away. Along with her husband she started an organisation for educating poor children. I am so happy to be her daughter . .

Karthik, now heir of his ancestral empire but before that he is a best engineer. He did his masters from MIT, worked in some foreign company and after getting married he immediately took charge of his business as per his grandpa's will. when we met for the first time i know that i cant be his love as someone is in his heart but we became friends instantly.

Mr.Avdesh Ahuja, at young age he started his career. He became support of his family when his father died and managed all their companies. He is a role model for many youngsters and for me he is my guide, role model, god father and what not. But above all he is my brother whom i never had. God forgot to make us siblings so he regretted and made us meet

Dr. Akshitha, a neuro surgeon who loves her profession more than anything else. That is why i had to face so many difficulties to play cupid between her and my Avdesh bhai.

Nishanth, my close friend from my childhood and younger brother of Avdesh. With his love for chemical sciences he pursued masters in it and took over a sick chemical company. Now the company is reaping rich making everyone proud of him. He became guest faculty in many universities out of his passion and the following he has is really huge.

Suchi, the stubborn girl with business running in all her blood, genes and every cell of her. We did our management degree together and continued our bonding at IIM too. During our graduation we started Pratishtha Corp. and she made it strong and running it successfully.

I am so happy to have all these people in my life. I did not want to do job in any company as i was involved as a board member or having substantial interest in these companies. I opted for a job in banking industry and i am content with it.

With all these thoughts i finished my presentation for tomorrow and left for shopping to help mom.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . .. . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . .. . .. . . . .. . . .. . . .. .. . .. ... .. .

Hi friends . . Thank you all for your support. hope you like this, i have to update this so that there will be no confusion later.
Regarding Ankith and Preetisha you will get to know in next chapters.

Plz comment