Chapter 30

# Random Memory from past

Suchi lives in a joint family with her cousins, they are all very much attached to each other. This resulted in Shreya and Anokhi becoming their friends too. During all their holidays they spent time with Suchi instead of their home town. 

"Everyone is ready, waiting for Suchi" Anokhi stated. "She is busy fighting with Ashish" Avni (Suchi's cousin) commented. 

"I am here, Lets go" Suchi came running to them. "We all are going in car, you come with your best cousin" Shreya taunted. "No, I cant come on bike. I will get tan and even Yash will not marry me" Suchi started her banter. All people occupied the seats leaving Shreya.

"This is not fair, I was punctual but you people left me" Shreya whined. "You come on bike, come lets start" Suchi shouted and they all left. "I think you fell for your friends drama" Ashish commented. "What can I do? She is my friend" Shreya mumbled. 

"Come on you drive, I am exhausted after long journey" Ashish gave her keys. "No!! You drive" Shreya shrieked and gave keys back. "You are so mean! I came today morning and feeling tired. Cant you do this?" he shouted on her. "Fine, have your seat madam" Ashish taunted. "I do not know driving" she said in a low tone. Ashish gave her a look as if he saw some alien.

"Shreya as far as I know you are an independent girl, then why did you not learn?" Ashish asked while driving. "No reason in particular" she shrugged. "I think you cannot dare" he said with a smirk. "How can you judge me like that" Shreya faked anger. "Then prove it" he said casually. "I am Acrophobic but still coming for this trek. I think this is enough to prove"  she said confidently.

All of them reached the spot and were divided into two and started trekking. "Hold my hand Shreya and do not look down" Ashish extended his hand and she immediately grabbed it. "Thank god you came with me, if its any other they will eat my brain" he said. "Even I can do that" Shreya said sheepishly. "Definitely not like them. Lets get to know about each other, in that way we will walk more" he suggested. 

"Let me tell you what I know then you say other things" she said. "As you wish" he said bowing. "You are very caring and friendly"  . ."Shreya, these things anyone will know" he cut her off.

"Now I will say then you can" she nodded at his words. "You have not bunked your class ever, very studious and someone who is out spoken" he said confidently. "How did you know that I never bunked my classes" she asked in shock. "Its written on your face" he said pulling her cheek. "You are a crazy doctor" Shreya commented. "That I am, I enjoy life my own way but everything is in limits" he said.

They discussed many things and finally reached hill top first. "Hey we came first! Thank you" he said hugging Shreya. "Really! then you give me tips to bunk class and make me climb running bus" she said grinning. "Along with them I will make you drive too" he said sitting on rock. 

"I am on top of hill and looking down too" she said enjoying. "Its all because of your will power" he said admiring her. "Thanks for holding my hand all the way" she thanked him. "Do you have a boy friend?" he asked suddenly. "What do you think?" she asked with an evil smile. "No, you do not have" he answered. "And you too do not have any girl friend" she stated. "How do you know?" he questioned. "You left that to your family" she said with a smile. "Same like you" he added.

Even other people joined them and they had great time. As it started becoming dark they returned. "You can go in car if you want" Ashish suggested. "I like night rides with cool breeze" Shreya said sitting at back. "I know that" he winked. "Then why did you say to go in car" she asked in anger. "I should give you choice instead of forcing you" he said smiling. "You are so nice. I like you" Shreya said in his ear. "I like you too" he said. She slept on his shoulder by the time they reached home. An unknown bond formed between them

 . . .

Shreya Pov

"I heard that you drove his bullet" Riddhi stated making me come out of thoughts. "Yeah, someone taught me with so much sincerity, I cant let it waste right?" I said casually. "Well Ashish brought best out of you" Jai commented. "Not more than you" I started fighting with him. Jai is the only person I fight with.

"Now Tom and Jerry stop fighting. Shreya tell me what is the important thing you wanted to discuss" Riddhi made us sit. "Its Avdesh bhai and Akshitha's anniversary, this time it is special so you are the planner" I said with a smile. "Hey! Thank you, Its an honor" Riddhi said. "I want every thing to be perfect, I will give you all details" I said in professional way. "Jai! you have to attend this party for sure. You should not blame me later that I did not inform you" I warned. "You will regret later if you do not come" I added and he nodded. We discussed about it and Jai left for his work. Later on we started for shopping.

We went to a mall and I know morning Karthik and gang came here as they came in this route. My guess was right as I spotted Karthik with Shruthi then Ankith with Preet. They are shopping separately. I observed Karthik is not close to Shruthi. We continued our work and went into a jewelry shop. then suddenly they too came there. Thank god! I came first otherwise he will think I am stalking them.

He started being lovey dovey with Shruthi on seeing me. I tried my best not to smile at his actions. After that  reached home happily knowing whats happening around me :)

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Thank you all 

Please vote and comment