Chapter 8

Shreya pov:

My morning started with smile of Karthik what could be best than that. I got ready for both my meetings. Yes one with client and other with Isha. 

"Shre . .Ya do not forget to take gift you bought" mom reminded me. "Mom you can call me whatever you want, that day i was a bit emotional so i said. Call me Shre . .and prove me wrong" I told her understanding my stupidity. "Finally you got your senses back butterfly" mom teased me.

"What butterfly . .? we have butterflies in garden?" Karthik questioned. "No we have one inside" dad added. Karthik got confused and we left for cafe near his office not prolonging our conversation.

We reached cafe and I saw Karthik meeting a girl, "Come Shreya, Isha is here" Karthik shouted and that girl turned to face me. GOD!!!!! My eyes went wide to see the person before me who is similarly shocked like me. "Preeet . . " I shouted then composed myself and completed " .. Isha" I never expected I will meet her like this.

 "Whoa!! you know her full name. Great!!! So she is Ms.Preetisha Bansal, my sister. We call her Isha, Ankith calls her pretty and for all she is Preetisha the great . . and her best friend calls as Preet. You can call her whatever you want" Karthik introduced her. It hurts to meet your best friend as a stranger. But I can read her face it clearly shows she does not want our past out for now.

" I am Shreya, Nice to meet you" I extended my hand towards her. She was shocked with my gesture, then i gave her my i-know-you-smile. "Hi! You call me Preet" she said with a wide smile. I can sense that she is happy as i understood her. "Isha and Ankit, her fiance did masters at MIT like me. Now they joined my company. I am so happy to have them." Karthik told me. "Bhai, you know we follow your foot steps" Preet said with warmth in her voice. So they are close to each other. I am happy that Ankit and Preet got engaged but felt sad as i missed it.

Preetisha pov:

I am shocked, surprised and happy to see Shreya. She understood me so well and did not bring any past issues. I am lucky to have her. She is listening to us whatever we speak very curiously.     "Friends?" I extended my hand suddenly making her shocked. I gave her my trademark devilish-smile  and surprised her. She joined her hand in mine and we remained like that  for a very long time reliving our past memories. Her phone buzzed and she excused herself. "Guys I have a very important meeting so I should leave" Shreya informed. "Take my car Shreya" Karthik offered. "Preet here is your engagement gift, I bought it especially for you and never expected I will give you" she handed me a small box. "Come with your love for dinner when you are free" she whispered giving me a hug and left.

Even after she left i was still smiling looking at the door then suddenly something struck me.                    "Bhai! Do you like her?" I asked Karthik Bhai. He choked hearing me and had a glass of water.

"You mean Shreya?" he asked. "Then who else did you think?" I glared at him. "No, I like her. She is sweet and good at heart" he said casually. "Never cheat her Bhai! I warn you" I warned him making him shocked.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Sorry for late update . . Finally Friends met.

Thank you all for reading

Please comment