Chapter 25

Shreya pov

"Mom I do not wear modern dresses you know that" I said with sad face. "I am not saying you to wear something skinny or which are revealing" she said in serious tone. "I do not know how to select" I whispered. "Take help of Riddhi if she is here" mom suggested. With the help of Riddhi I bought a perfect dress for me. Its long black gown contrasting my skin tone. Riddhi is best at these being a designer and event manager she knows well.

Mom styled my hair and I left it open. She did some make up but did not over do it making me look natural. "Thank you so much Mom . .These are all out of syllabus to me. Without you dont know how will I survive" I thanked her. "You are my sweet daughter, anything for you. By the way if you were little taller then you might have been more pretty" she teased. "Its in genes what can I do" I whined. "Sorry Sorry, I was just teasing you. Today your husband will die seeing you. Thats for sure" saying this she gave a diamond stones chain. "This is your dad's gift to me, Wear this tonight" mom gave with love. "You are looking very pretty Shreya and when did yo buy this watch?" she asked. "Its my last birthday gift. I and Suchi buy same type watches and gift each other" I said and we came out.

"Looking pretty" two people in the living room said. "So young man I allow you to take my daughter with you" Dad said. "Thank you so much Sir, Its my pleasure" he said. "You are responsible Nishanth not like my stupid son" Dad said. "People will kill me with their looks Shreya" Nishanth said getting in car. "Good that you brought this black BMW and why will they kill you?" I said. "You are looking great so . . " Nishanth blushed. "Then I too will get those looks being with hottest guy in party" I said with a naughty smile making him blush more.

"Thank you so much for coming with me, you know I cannot manage with anyone" he said. "With whom else will I go dear" I said. "Where was that stupid Karthik?" he asked making me frown. We remained silent. "Divya di, you, Riddhi, Suchi and Anokhi are the only girls with whom I can be me" he said diverting the topic. "You cant even stand other girls Nishan, Do you remember dance instructor?" "How can I forget her? We thought of learning but she made me scared" he said making relive those old memories. Meanwhile we reached and I moved in while he went for parking.

Karthik pov

Mr.Dutt's parties start early and end early too. I got ready soon and went to pick Isha and our partners. Shruthi looked stunning, Isha and Ankith are perfect as a couple. "Love birds, we reached" I said but they are lost in their world. Shruthi shook my sister "Please stop your PDA before your brother" she teased. I introduced all of them to Mr.Dutt and wished him. "I heard that you got married" he asked me. I just nodded and said "I can bring any partner of my choice right?" "Yes, young man I gave that liberty" he said with smile.

I saw a girl who is moving with elegance with her back towards me. I did not know why but had strong urge to look at her face.To my shock she came towards us and it is SHREYA!!!! "Hello Mr.Dutt, Happy Anniversary" she wished him. "Hey Shreya, I was waiting for you" he said with so much warmth.

"Bhai do you know she is coming here?" Preetisha asked. NO I answered

"How can she come here?" Shruthi shrieked. "How could I know?" I said blankly.

"But with whom did she come? It will be good to see Karthik's face when we know" Ankith said with smirk.

"It been long time since we met dear" Mrs.Dutt said. "Shreya did you come alone?" he asked her skeptically. "We cannot risk breaking your rules and throw ourselves out of party" Nishanth said. Oh!! She came with him. She can ask me if she wanted to come but she has this friend. "Your wife is very smart, she has her own ways to get what she wants" Shruthi whispered.

"Good to see you Nishanth, you are making our brother proud" Mr.Dutt said patting him. "Its good that you came with your best friend otherwise we might have missed Shreya" Mrs.Dutt said.

"Yes Mrs.Dutt, if family and friends would not help how can some people come to parties like this" I said every word with sarcasm. Everyone there can understand that I said about Shreya.

Shreya pov

Why Karthik? Why did you say those words? I held Nishanth tightly so that he will not hit Karthik. I do not want a scene here. "Shreya is attending this party as co-owner of PRATISHTA Corp." I heard a voice. I understood that my knight in shining Armour is there, how will Suchi not be there when I am in some trouble. "Suchitha Yash Patel, Chairperson of Pratishta Corp." she extended her hand. They wished the couple and she stood beside me. Suchi's mere presence demands respect.

"You are so young but your company is not new right?" Mr.Dutt asked in confusion. "They started it when they are in their graduation" Nishanth answered. "I never know this, I always wanted to meet promoters of Pratishta Corp. but heard they are always busy. Pleasant surprise!" his happiness is reflected in his tone.

"How did you both manage regarding finances and all along with your studies?" he questioned. "Whatever savings we have we started with it. Everything started on a classroom desk and slowly it grew. When planning couples with execution then no need back off" Suchi said sliding her arm in mine. "How did you get the idea? Sorry I am asking too many questions" he said like a child. "Its a business secret and you can ask any questions" Suchi replied politely. We saw there were many people around us.

"Shreya I think you got 5 invitations on your name right? " Mr.Dutt asked me cheerfully. "Exactly, five on my name" I said but heard so many whispers five? . . 5!! from people around. "If someone is so special then obviously they will . . Mr.&Mrs. Ahuja please come with us lets start" saying this Mr.Dutt left with his wife. Avdesh bhai patted my back and went after him. Then I saw Preetisha and Shruthi had shock on their face, Ankith has a smile and Mr.Karthik gave a proud smile to me.

What?? Proud? May be my eyes have some problem so I saw again to confirm. Yes! he is proud, its seen in his smile and eyes. Great! first he humiliates me and now has a nerve to smile. What does he want??

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

For confirmation to you all, Karthik is not bipolar, Lets see what he is . .

Thank you all for wonderful support

Please vote and comment, let me know if its boring