Chapter 31

Preetisha Pov

I came with Ankith to the jewelry shop as we decided but stopped in our tracks to see what is happening. Karthik bhai and Shruthi are acting like lovers, to my shock even Shreya is in the same shop. After Shreya left the shop both of them came out laughing and we hid ourselves. 

"Its very difficult to act like this" Karthik bhai said. "But you were having fun. We are hurting her too much" Shruthi said with concern. He stopped laughing and his face became sad. "We have to do it and the sad thing is we have to act before my sis too" he said holding his head. "What to do? Preetisha is Shreya's best friend otherwise we will not hide things from her right? Its all because of me" Shruthi said with tears. "Please do not blame yourself, its my plan too" he comforted her. "Now lets be normal, Preetisha will be coming" she said wiping her tears.

"Whats all this non sense" Ankith shouted in my ear. "Shh! calm down. We will know whats happening. As of now lets not meet them" I placed my hand on his mouth. "If they are doing anything wrong to Shreya then I will kill them" I said in rage. "Now you be calm Preet. Do not jump into conclusions" Ankith said a valid point. "First we should know what is all this about, if bhai is right then we will support him if not" I stopped saying "We will beat him together" Ankith said giving me a hug.

We all are busy with present project completion and at home all are waiting for my marriage. We are stuck in all these things so could not find anything.

Shreya Pov

As the days are passing I was overloaded with work. Party preparations are going on well. There is hardly any time for me to talk with Karthik as he too is busy, infact more than me. I made arrangements for completion of works on my home to be done soon. My own house which will be there for me when I need and its my dream home too.

"Shreya we got invitation about Avdesh's anniversary, may be you are busy in all these" Mom said  like a question. "They never celebrated before then why this time?" Dad asked. "This time its some thing special, thats all I can say" I said with smile. "Ankith and Preetisha's wedding got fixed" Dad said. "Woww! Thats a very good news. Congratulations" I said hugging mom. "Sad thing is their sangeet and anniversary are on same day" mom said.

 "That means in less than a week its their marriage!! Why all of a sudden?" I asked in shock. "Its not sudden beta, they are waiting for their project to get completed. It got over and now their parents fixed marriage date" Dad answered. Oh no! So now I have to choose between both functions and I know what I will do. I called Preet and congratulated her. I even convinced her that I cannot attend her sangeet but will be with her in all functions. With much difficult she accepted. 

"Shreya can you come for shopping ?" mom asked. "I could but I have to go out with Nishanth. Its very important. Sorry mom" I said her. She became sad but I cannot to do anything,  my last and important task is that.

 . . .

All functions started for Ankith and Preetisha's wedding, as promised I did all my duties as a friend and family too. On the day of sangeet/ anniversary party I saw mom, dad and Karthik were not happy that I am not coming with them. They do not know the real reason so they are like this, I explained to me and started to Ahuja mansion

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

What is that much important for Shreya?

Thank you all

Please comment and vote