Chapter 46

Shreya Pov

Life really changes the way we dont expect. From past few days my relation with Karthik started becoming stronger day by day. We wake up, cook, eat, sleep and fight together. Our pillow fights, buying cakes just to smear cream on each others face, throwing water, hiding mobiles everything brings us more closer. Amidst all this Karthik did not confess his love nor did I do that. Even though those magical words are unsaid we could feel it.

Now from two days we are fighting and I am not ready to give up. Karthik allowed a girl to flirt with him, when I questioned he said he did not know its flirting. After that instead of spending time with me he is working like a maniac. Everything changed except that he does not share his work. I came to my new built home and started arranging all the stuff I bought to decorate it. Its a kind of distraction from our fight.

When I finished my work I got a call from Ankith, "Shre! Where are you?" I heard his frantic tone. "I am coming home" I said casually. "Better be soon, we are waiting" he said and line went off. I waited for any cab or auto but could not find one. I cursed myself for not buying any vehicle. Thankfully internet helped me in getting cab and I reached home.

"How come you both are here? Karthik came home this early!" I asked Preet and Ankith. "He is sick. Taking rest" Preet said and I ran to our room. I went and sat beside him, he is having fever and there are dark circles around his eyes. His tired look made my heart twist in pain. "What the hell you both were doing when he is working alone? Why are you even there when you cant work?" I shouted on both of them. "We do our work and regarding his work you know bhai does not share it" Preet said in low tone. 

"You should thank god that I am not in your company or I am not your boss" I said shaking my head. I heard chuckle and turned around. "Are you that bossy" Karthik asked with a teasing smile. Even though he is ill, still he is trying to make me smile. "Want to experience it?" I said raising my eyebrow. "I would love to" he said and held me. "Now I am safe with my wife. So will you both let us have sometime together" Karthik said making my eyes go wide. "Enjoy" Preet winked and left with her husband. 

"What was that?" I asked him drawing circles on his hand. "Providing freedom to you to fight with me or make love to me" he said and I punched him. Next day I did not allow him to go to office. "Then you stay at home, I will be bored" he whined. "I have important meetings or else I will never you like this"  saying this I pecked on his cheek and left. Night I was dead tired "Dinner is ready" Karthik said. "Why did you do? I told you to take rest not to cook" I said eating delicious food made by him. "I am perfectly alright and when will I get chance to help you like this" he explained. I slept happily in his arms when he was admiring me.

"Wake up Shreya!" Karthik said shaking me. "Why this early?" I questioned. "We are going to temple, so get ready soon" he said taking out his clothes. "Any special?" I asked getting out of bed. "Happy Wedding Anniversary Darling!" Karthik hugged me. I totally forgot about it. "Sorry, I forgot. Happy first anniversary" I said and got ready. 

We went to temple for blessings, later he took me for a movie then shopping, lunch, game zone and finally we reached home. "Get ready in half an hour in this, we are going to a party" he said giving me a pack. "Try to look your best which you already are" he added. I did as he said and came out just to look at a dashing person who is more hot than any hero. Karthik is looking devilishly handsome and I felt like nothing before him. "You are looking beautiful and hot too" he winked at me. 

"Nothing compared to you" I said getting in his car. "Thanks for the compliment" he said with a smirk. I kept staring at him all the while, we reached party place. "Am I that irresistible?" Karthik asked pulling me into him. I nodded my head blushing. While walking inside I did not spot anyone, may be we are too early I thought. When we went in I am more than surprised to see all my family. My parents, in-laws, all friends, colleagues, business partners . . everyone are there and wished us.