Chapter 9

Preetisha pov: 

"Do not cheat her, if you dare get ready to die in my hands" I warned Karthik Bhai. "Why will i do that Isha" he asked trying to be innocent. "Whom are you kidding Bhai? Me? or yourself? We both know about Shruthi and moreover she is working with you. How can i ignore all these?" I asked him. "You are fighting with me for someone you met today!! Too much Isha . . And do not worry i never cheat" he said leaving. With his final words I am back to normal state. 

"Sorry Bhai" I muttered. "We are getting late lets move" he said without facing me. Yeah we should run as i have to share this news with Ankith. I should bring these friends back I promised to me.

Shreya pov:

I came back home in the evening and saw mom is seriously working in kitchen. "Mom why are you in hurry?" but she cut me off "How is your meeting dear? You did lot of hard work"  she asked. "Its superb mom and I want to tell you something" I dragged her to make her sit. "Is everything alright?" she asked. 

"Yes, I met Isha today and . .she is my friend Preetisha. I am perfectly fine. Do not worry mom" I hugged her. "Oh no . . I invited them for dinner. Sorry Shreya" she mumbled. "Its ok mom, even i invited her. She is your family so you did" I tried convincing her. But i can see her worried face, she cannot hide it from me. I too joined her in cooking dinner.

Later in the evening they came home. I was shocked to see Ankith, he changed completely unlike Preet. Yeah six years is a long time, how can i think he will be same i slapped my thoughts. "Hi Shre . . How are you? So nice to see you" that is what he said. Nothing else. People change I know that but this much!!! I never thought. May be he is feeling guilty of past? or He does not want to meet me? Oh no . . My dear brain please cool down you will get answers soon. 

"Can we talk with you for sometime?" Preet asked me bringing me out of thoughts. "You can talk here itself mom knows everything" I said blankly. "Shreya go and talk in your room" mom ordered me nodding her head. I do not have any option now I have to listen whatever they say.

"We are sorry Shreya, we never wanted to hurt you. Please forgive us" Preet pleaded. I did not know why Ankith is silent even now then found him trying to hide his face which is drenched in tears.     "Anki . . Please do not cry. I forgive you both and you too forgive me" I said rubbing his shoulder. "Let him cry Shre . .He is hiding everything inside. He can show those only to you" 

"Even you are crying Preet" I hugged both of them and consoled. But then it hit me Why am I not crying? to my surprise i said it loud. "Because if you too cry who will support us idiot" Ankith answered in sobs. "Enough of this tears guys both of you stop it. Even I am sorry for everything" I said in an authoritative tone making them smile. Huh! Finally . . .

After a very long conversation we went for dinner, not before joining our hands and being friends again. They had a happy dinner with us. Thank god Karthik was not there to see all our drama. Mom and Dad were very happy with both of them. They too enjoyed along with them. We bid them bye.

Preet asked me if i really forgave them. Whom am I to hold grudges life long and stay without friends. Everyone does mistakes and deserve second chance. I can forgive but cannot forget thinking these I drifted off to sleep.

. . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

There are so many things to say but i do not want to make this chapter long.

Thank you . . Please let me know if its boring

Comment please