Chapter 20

Nishanth pov

"I saw Shreya crying and how her friends left her. I went to console her . .but she started crying vigorously. She had nervous breakdown and was unable to breathe, after lot of effort she became normal." I continued with tears in my eyes. "That is when I promised myself I will not cry what may happen. I saw how much it hurt Nishanth by seeing me like that" Shreya said.

Next she dragged me to her home . ."He is my best friend Nishanth and for your information we do not want to marry ever. If I love someone I will say you or you can ask him" Shreya shouted. Guts!! Thats what I thought. "Sorry beta we have not asked you. Even we did not ask you about your future thinking you will do what Ankith will do" her father said. "Never, I got seat in the same university as Nishanth's. Its very difficult to get admitted there. I am going to decide everything in my life from now on but my marriage is your wish. Nishanth I am leaving, you talk with my parents and come. You know where to meet me" Shreya stormed out saying this. Her parents spoke with me and I assured I will take care of her.

"You all know what happened next" Shreya said with smile and went for sleep. I assured she slept and moved into balcony. Shreya changed herself after that incident. When she joined university I used to worry about her being alone but she got a best friend Suchitha (Suchi). Both of them became close friends. When I came to know about Shreya's role model i.e., Mr. Avdesh Ahuja, I decided to tell her my true identity. I introduced her to my brother and to my surprise now they are like siblings. Shreya was always sweet, instead of shouting on me for not saying truth she felt proud that I was not dependent on my family name. When we came to know about Avdesh Bhai's love we have not left any stone unturn. With the help of Suchi and Anokhi we made them convey their love to each other. On the day of their marriage bhai and bhabhi made Shreya part of our family and announced her as our sister to all our relatives.

In our family there were only brothers but no sisters, this made us more connected to her. I wanted to tell her about my love before I leave to Germany for few months. She will be very happy knowing it as I run away from girls but I cannot say her now. I was brought out of thoughts when Bhai placed his hand on mine. "Bhai she is like image of our mother to me. I cannot see her broken" I hugged him and cried. "She is strong girl and who cannot love her. May be its a misunderstanding. Karthik is a great guy. Do not worry we are always there her" Avdesh bhai consoled. I just wish everything will be fine soon.

Only few will be lucky to have friends who support us at any moment of our life. We should never loose them even if it takes risk of loosing something.

. . . .. . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Flashback in italics. Please comment your opinions please . . .

Thank you