Chapter 13

Shreya pov:

I started walking towards backside garden then "What are you doing here?" Preet asked me in shocked tone. "Well I am here for our coffee thing which you people forgot" I winked at her. "Bhai just said that as a formality and you took it seriously?" she asked still in shock. "Yes . . Why cant we go today? Come lets go and surprise him" I pulled her.

 "Why cant you leave him alone Shreya?" She whined. "Yes baby I cant as I . . you know I like him. Now happy?" I answered her. But from her face it was evident its not some joke. She is very much worried. "Look at yourself Shreya you came like a dog for coffee. Now you will follow him wherever he go and seek attention from him? Dont you have any self respect?" she blurted. "Preetisha . . Mind your language. Control your emotions" I shouted at her. "You cant control your emotions and came here. Now you say me to do what you cant? Very funny" she faked a smile. "Moreover dont shout like that, we are very cultured people" she taunted. I stood there like a statue.

"Just get lost from here Shreya" She shouted. "No let me go in" I tried to move. "Shreya stay away from Karthik. Its better for you, him and all of us" She said with lots of pain in her voice. I understood that she is hurting herself speaking like this to me. "Do not hurt yourself more Preet, I am leaving. I know you" I said giving her my I-know-you smile.

I took a cab from there to reach home. I was lost in thoughts thinking what all happened. Preet told me to be away from Karthik, mom told me to trust him. What should I follow now? Both of them wont lie, they are my well wishers. To my disgust there is heavy traffic making my head burst. We reached backside of office building where there is a garden canteen. It was very pleasant and people were relaxing happily. I just stared at it till the car moved. I felt tears welling up in my eyes. No I should not cry whatever happens. After many years tears tried to come and I did not allow them. 

I reached home and saw doors were open. So Mom Dad are back. God!! why do you trouble me this much? Now I have to act as if I am ok and I do not want to that. As soon as I entered from my back Dad shouted "Surprise!!"  I was startled. Nivaan came running to me and kissed me. "Love you my lioness . . . I missed you so much" he said in his childish tone. "Love you too my baby . .Missed you Tiger" I started kissing him. He growled like a tiger making me laugh. He is my stress buster , my little baby. His mere presence makes me elated. Taking this as an opportunity I took permission from mom to stay with Ahuja's today. 

I never stayed there but now all of a sudden I am going to. Hope they do not take this in a wrong way. I reached Ahuja mansion with Nivaan. "Woww . . What a pleasant surprise" Akshitha bhabhi screamed. "If you do not mind can I stay here?" I asked her permission. "Shreya dear this is your home and you never need to ask permission of anyone" Avdesh bhai said hugging me. "Your bhai is right Shreya. We love it when you stay with us" Bhabhi said and gave me a very tight hug. We made Nivaan sleep and I told them what all happened. These are the people whom I can share anything. They consider me as a part of their family. I did not know when Nishanth came but he was sitting beside me.

"Why do you trust Preetisha so much?" Bhabhi questioned me.  "She never lies to me. Even this time she is right" I said blankly. "How can you be so sure?" She asked me. "Shreya what did you see from that cab?" Avdesh bhai asked. I was shocked at his observation skills. "Moreover I think Shreya knows Preetisha from a long time" he added. Such a sensible person that is why he is Mr.Avdesh Ahuja I thought. I just nodded my head. "What? You did not tell me about this?" again Akshitha Bhabhi started. "No force Shreya, share it with us only if you want to" Avd Bhai comforted.

"I saw Karthik with Shruthi in that garden" I told them. "Regarding my friendship with Preet its a long story. If you have patience to hear I will tell you" I added. They just nodded. Nishanth held my hand and I started . . 

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

One more update :) 

Hope you like it. From next chapter there will be flashback.

Please comment your opinions