Chapter 15

Flashback

Ankith and Shreya are friends from childhood same like their parents. Being few months elder than Shreya he joined school earlier than her. Their parents feel blessed to have this both as they are calm and composed. Hardly they fight and care more for each other.

They go to school together  and share all their experiences of the day while coming back. Ankith is very much interested in sports and he is a good artist. To hone his skills he attends art classes while Shreya on the other hand likes watching sports than playing as Ankith never allows her to play . This made Shreya mad for books and she also started learning violin. 

Ankith is always possessive for Shreya, she is such a sweet person that everyone likes her instantly. All her seniors or juniors are her friends, all this made Ankith feel he may loose his best friend. When ever Ankith is busy playing Shreya plays chess with Nishanth but only till he returns. Nishanth, Riddhi are Ankith's classmates but friends of Shreya. All these friends along with few other always stick on with Divya their super senior who inspires them. They all believe 'Unity is strength' so they stay together while they break the rules and they make new rules too.

During holidays Ankith learns all new things whereas Shreya volunteers in Peace Organisation. Yes, she is the youngest volunteer in the organisation. All the values she learnt and heard made her this way. 

. . . 

One day in school Shreya was called by her principal.  "Shreya you know that our school always supports girl education and respects them. For this every year we conduct various programs which include our students. We will have a head girl which is passed on as roll of honor every year. So I selected few who will work under her. So please go and inform other people on this list to be present here" he said giving her few papers.

Shreya stood before a class "Excuse me sir!" she interrupted  the class. "Yes" sir said. She handed over a paper to him. "What is your name?" that sir asked. "SHREYAA"  the whole class shouted making her eyes go wide. "Which class?" again sir asked.  Again whole class answered . This made even their teacher laugh. "Riddhi, go with her" he shouted. "Thank you" they said and left to other classes almost same happening in all classes. Back at their Principal's room he gave all instructions and other works to Divya,Riddhi and Shreya. Its like these three are successors.

. . . 

Riddhi found everyone dull who returned from competition. "What happened? Have you people lost?" she questioned. "No we won its stupid girls who lost" one boy answered but remained silent seeing Divya there. "Will anyone tell us what happened?" Shreya pleaded. "We lost all individual matches of girls because of a single girl from other school" one boy answered. "Her name is Preetisha, she is an excellent player I have ever seen" Ankith added. "But her attitude is the worst. She almost humiliated all other players by laughing loud when they lost" someone shouted. Later they all got cooled down and left school.

"Anki . . some people are praising and some are cursing Preetisha. I want to meet her once. She is interesting" Shreya exclaimed. "You can meet her tomorrow Shre, you will attend quiz competition na? I am sure she will be there" Ankith said with a smile. "What do you think about her?" Shreya asked him curiously. "Interesting" he said with a wink.

So Preetisha lets meet tomorrow . . 

. . . . . . . . . . . .

Hope this is not boring. I felt like writing all these, please bear with me.

Thank you all for your support

Please vote and comment