Just A Walk In The Park. . .

A/N It's just a walk in the park right? Right? No, I can assure you they do more than just walk. But this chapter is directly after the last one so. . . enjoy!                          ~Cheela_writes

--------------------( Max's POV )------------------------ (continued)

           I stared into Ross' blue eyes. They glittered and shone beautifully in the light. He smiled at me and I saw the want in his eyes. I had that feeling too. But I didn't want to with countless amounts of eyes on me. I glanced around at my co-workers. Jess jumped with joy, Adam had an ungodly smile along with having his phone out, Tim nodded with a small expectant smirk, as if he knew I wanted to dive in for more with Ross, Jake was surprised, and Cory stared ahead, jaw dropped in awe. "I- uh, I can explain. . ." I trailed off with an awkward and embarrassed tone. "You see, uh- mistletoe is there, thus we kinda had to, and yeah. . ." I added to the awkwardness. Me and Ross gave each other hungry glances before turning to look at the others. "But-but, you didn't have to French kiss!" Cory said finally, still  sounding shocked. "Do you have a problem with that?" Ross stood up, sending me a small smile. My heart and body begged for more, but I was too mesmerized about that magical kiss to speak. "No he doesn't! And shouldn't in the first place!" Jess answered, aiming her words more towards Cory himself. Cory frowned and turned away as if he were offended.

             "Congrats" Adam breathed out with a laugh. "You two finally kissed" Tim added to our 'congrats'. "We only did it because we had to" I replied, anger was rising in my throat and I made sure to get my point across. "They did have to. . ." Jess said, now sounding disappointed. "So, if that was just an act, I would've believed it." Adam said, eyeing me and Ross down with a steady gaze. "But that had to be more than 'just an act'?" Jake pointed out.

                   I decided I wasn't going to deal with questions and shit now. So I decided to leave the others. Ross caught me walking away and began to follow me. "You just bailing?" Ross asked me with a quiet whisper. I nodded. "I'm not fucking dealing with judgement" I replied back honestly. Ross smiled and walked by my side. We headed into Ross' office and I sat down beside him. "So the tables have turned" Ross said. I had smiled when I remembered how Ross would always sit where I work. "Don't you mean the offices have turned"  I joked, knowing that it was an awful one. "Max. . ." Ross said, shaking his head and sounding ashamed. "I know, I could probably do better in my sleep" I admit, making Ross chuckle. "Yeah, probably." he agreed. I smiled. "Hey, what do you wanna do?" I asked, not having anything else on my mind to say.  "Ummm, . . . I don't know." Ross replied with a short moment of thought. Kissing was still very relevant on my mind but I knew Ross just put on an act. At least, I thought. 

                "Hey, let's go back and look at those questioning and stammering idiots" I recommended. Ross laughed and nodded. We got up and exited Ross' office and headed back the way we came. We walked in as if nothing happened and I went to sit at my desk. Ross pulled up a chair and sat beside me. The overall shock and awkwardness had disappeared from the air, leaving it feeling nice and comfortable again. 

---------------------------( Ross' POV )-----------------------------        

              The fuzzy feelings of love, lust, and want swirled within me. The way Max looked at me after we kissed. . . I loved it. I missed the feeling of his lips against mine. But, that didn't stop me from acting natural. "Whose vid are you editing?" I asked casually. "Adam's." Max answered dully. "Mmhm." I hummed in understanding.  "I know. I'm just as bored as you" Max told me. I nodded. "Well, if you're looking for something interesting to do, we plan on going to the park later" Tim jumped into the conversation. This definetly peeked my interests. "When?" I questioned. "Maybe around six" Tim answered with little thought. I thought they were setting up another scheme, but I didn't mind anymore. I kissed Max, faceplanted his nether regions, and hung out with him a lot. I honestly had to thank the guys, but I wasn't going to give them the satisfaction of knowing that I liked everything that they made me do on 'accident' to Max. So I decided to stay quiet about it.