Should We Tell? Are You Ready?

A/N After the last chapter. I'm writing these chapters in bulk man. But many of you seem to be enjoying this so, I'm gonna be nice <3. Thanks for reading and what not. It truly means a lot. Please enjoy.Also, I was listening to 'Jealous' and 'Sugar' for a little bit while writing this. Don't judge.   ~Cheela_writes

------------------------( Max's POV )-------------------------

                 I smiled at Ross. The light brunette sat down on the couch and hummed a little tune. I strained to listen to him. It sounded like he was humming 'Jealous'. And because I love him, I joined in, but sang the words instead. "You're too sexy, beautiful, and everybody wants a taste that's why~ I still get jealous~" I sung as crashed beside him on the couch. He smiled bashfully at me. Red hinted his cheeks. "You mean it?" he asked. "Of course!" I answered without a moment's thought. He looked away, hiding the fact that his face was getting redder by the minute. "Come on my little narwhal~" I cooed. He turned to me, his face was dark red, going on to mahogany. "Come on and do what?" he asked. "We need to go to sleep don't we? We have work tomorrow" I told him. He looked to the side and nodded. I stood up and started to head to my room, but I was stopped. Ross had grabbed my hand. "Max, I want one thing before we go to sleep" he said. I turned to him, feeling my own face heat up. "What-" Ross pushed me against the wall and crashed lips with me. I was happy that Tim wasn't here to witness this. His body pressed tightly against mine, giving me little to no wiggle room. We moved in sync and it felt as if the room had disappeared beneath us. 

           My eyes were closed tightly and I was running out of air.But that didn't stop me, I went at it a bit longer. I was moaning slightly into Ross' mouth and my hands were twining Ross' hair in between my fingers. He eventually separated from me, face redder than I've ever seen it, panting desperately for air, and a lust filled look. I was one to talk, since I was the same. "Ross, though I love doing this with you, it's just a bit early in our relationship. We'll continue this later. Right now, we need to go to sleep." I said. Ross nodded with disappointment before heading to his room. I felt bad for saying that but I knew it was true. We only admitted to each other tonight, and yet we were already making moves. I sighed and went into my room. I jumped and crashed into my bed. Bouncing slightly before sitting still. To think me and Ross felt the same only made me happier. I drifted into sleep with happy thoughts about Ross dancing in my head.       

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Time Lapse~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~   

                   I felt shifting on the edge of the bed. I ignored it. The movement didn't stop. I slowly opened my eyes. A blurred figure moved to be on top of me. "Come on, Max! You're the one always telling me to wake up, so I thought I'd turn the tables." the figure cried. It was Ross. I smiled. "Could you get off of me?" I asked. Ross nodded and moved to sit at the edge of the bed. "I just wanted to surprise you" Ross said, looking away with blush on his face. "Well, you surprised me." I stated. Ross giggled sheepishly. I shifted to rub the sleep from my eyes. I then got off of my bed."So, . . are you just gonna sit there and watch me get dressed?" I asked. Ross went silent for a few moments. "Why not? I mean, I already finished changing and stuff" Ross answered with a shrug. I looked away but I couldn't hide my smile. I quickly changed into some clothes. I put on a red shirt, black jogging pants, and my black jacket. "How do I look?" I asked, posing like a model. Ross surveyed my body, scanning me from head to toe. "Honestly, you always look good." Ross said, followed by a dreamy sigh. The kind of sigh a girl would make when thinking about their crush. I smiled as blush crept across my cheeks. "Thanks." I said with slight bashfulness in my voice. "Anyway, we have to leave you know" I said, intertwining mine and Ross' fingers. He looked up at me and smiled. I led him to my door and we walked out of my room. But as soon as we stepped out of my room, Ross dropped my hand. I looked at him with confusion."Tim's there on the couch" Ross whispered to me.This didn't answer my question so I sent him another confused glace.