What Next?

A/N So in case you skipped the last chapter, they fucked, hard. That was probably the most blunt thing I have ever said. Put that in some place important I dunno anymore. So anyway, this has reached a little over 1K reads, I'm happy. And to let you guys know, I think I'm gonna write a Sky_Owner fanfic after this one, so if you like this fanfic, check out that when I write it. Anyway, please enjoy the fluffyness that follows after they had fun.                 ~Cheela_writes

---------------------( Ross' POV )----------------- 

                I nudged the tired ginger with a smile. He winced slightly before giving way to a gentle smile. The only sounds that filled the room were Max's soft snores and my light breaths. "Max. . . . wake up. Ross wants your bod. . ." I mumbled in his ear. His eyes gently opened and he smiled warmly at me. "Ross you're soooo cute" he muttered sleepily, seeming to get lost in my eyes. I smiled at him and placed my lips gently on his. "Not as cute as you. . ." I muttered, separating from the bubbly ginger. He giggled and played with my hair, "But you're adorable" he smiled. "Thanks, you handsome ginger" I replied, smiling. "Oh, and Max", I started, sitting up and looking back at the naked ginger who still laid on the bed. "What is it Rossyru?" he asked with concern in his tired tone. "I was wondering- even though I know it's far too early- if we were to ever get married. Would you? Would you agree?" I continued, hanging my head low with shyness. I heard shifting from behind me and all the sudden I felt Max's strong arms wrap around me. "Of course I would, I mean, we just fucked each other. Why would I ever decide to leave you?" Max mumbled to me. I released a small laugh and shrugged, "I don't know. I guess I just get worried about weird things." I replied. I felt Max peck kisses all along my shoulder and near the nook of my neck. "No need to worry babe~" he hummed. I smiled.

                  "Thank you, I'm glad you're here for me" I thanked him. "I'll always be" he muttered into my shoulder. "Anyway, shouldn't we get dressed. I mean, it's morning and if Tim walks in here he's gonna want to unsee this" I suggested. I heard Max give way to a giggle and felt him let go of me. "Yeah, and is it okay that I borrow some of your clothes?" Max asked me. I had gotten off of the bed and turned to face him. "Sure, but they might be a bit big on you" I answered. He nodded, "No it's fine. It'll be okay and no one will notice" he claimed. I smiled and rolled my eyes before searching in my closet for what I wanted to wear. I shrugged and took out a pale blue button-up shirt and a pair of jeans. I put them on and grabbed a belt. "You look good, on the other hand, I don't know what I should wear" Max stated, looking at my clothes with uncertainty. I released a small laugh and helped him look. "My red shirt and my. . . black pants" I said, pointing to the attire as I spoke. He nodded gratefully and took the clothes from my closet and put them on. "Yeah, you were right, they are a bit big" he chuckled as he slid on the pants. I nodded with a giggle threatening to escape my lips, "I warned you" I said simply. "Well, you did. Hey, do you have another belt?" Max questioned. I nodded and searched for one in my closet. "Here you go. Make sure to make it tight enough for you" I advised. He nodded and took the belt from my hand. "Thanks, I'll make sure to repay you later for this" Max promised. I smirked at him, "Will it be as good as what we just did?" I questioned. I saw Max's face go a deep red, "Maybe better" he muttered. I laughed and patted his back in a friendly way.        

-----------------------( Max's POV )-----------------------

                          I felt like I made Ross more open then he had ever been. I remember when he was really shy, and now he was completely open to me. "Hey Ross, do you think we should tell the viewers tomorrow?" I asked, admittedly out of nowhere,but it had just crossed my mind. Ross' smile almost faded away when he began to think. "It's about time they know. . ." he sighed. I wrapped my arms around him, "But that's for tomorrow, plus I'll be there to help you explain to the fans" I reassured him. He nodded and pecked a kiss on my cheek, "Thank you Max" he dipped his head in thanks. I hummed a "No problem" before releasing him from my grasp. "So, what now? What should we do?" I questioned. I saw Ross glance towards his bed, "No, not now sorry. My ass still hurts, you fucked me hard" I told him. Ross giggled with a smirk, "I just had a lot of feelings towards you that I needed to take care of" he replied innocently. I rolled my eyes and walked towards the door."What're you doin'?" Ross asked from behind me. "I think I know what we should do" I answered, slowly opening the door. "What is it bae? Tell me" Ross asked me. I went silent for a bit. "I'll show you- you'll love it, trust me" I answered.

A/N Sorry if this chapter was short. But OMG a cliffhanger! Don't worry, I'll write the next chapter when I find time. Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed <3             ~Cheela_writes