Jess Isn't Innocent

A/N Some events were kinda inspired by the comment from Pickleskittle. Jess is an innocent soul, but not everything is pure. XD Thanks Pickleskittle, I needed a subject for this chapter. Anyway, please enjoy.                                      ~Cheela_writes

-----------------------------( Max's POV )-------------------------------

                            Ross sent me a worried glance. "Well, what'dya guys do?" Jess asked once more. Ross obviously wasn't going to answer and was just waiting for me to speak up. "We-we talked and played games." I said somewhat smoothly. "MmHmm. . ." she hummed, sounding suspicious, as if she didn't believe me. Well, I wouldn't believe me either but, still. "I'm willing to bet they fucked" Tim chimed in, returning to his desk. "Okay. No. And shut up"  I growled at him. Tim smirked, "You did, didn't you?" he spoke with an undying grin. "No we didn't, now fuck off" I said harshly, maybe being a bit more rude about it than I meant to be. "They say they didn't, therefor, I believe them " Jess said casually. "Thank you Jess. . ." I muttered to myself with sigh. "Since you guys apparently played a game, what game was it?" Jess continued to question. "We played the first Five Nights at Freddy's and made it past night three. We gave one go at night four- we failed" Ross explained. "Wow. Good job." Jess congratulated us. "Thanks?" Ross replied. Me and Ross sent each other suspicion-filled glances. I don't know why, but I had a feeling that Jess was planning something. As for what that something was, I had no idea, but I suspected something to happen in my near future. "Well, anyway, see you guys later~" Jess sang as she walked away. I didn't trust her. 

                        "Tim, is she plannin' something?" I asked the fellow editor. "No. Not as far as I know of." he answered, eyes still glued to his monitor. "Max, I'm scared." Ross told me. "Me too. But hey, if you think about it, they haven't made us do anything we'd object to doing." I pointed out. "So, it won't be that bad" Ross said as he glanced at me, hope glittering within his water-blue eyes. I nodded, "Who knows, maybe we'll enjoy what she has planned for us, but at the same time, I doubt it" I added. Ross  sighed and watched Jess' actions closely. I watched too. She was doing something, I just couldn't tell what. I then shifted my gaze from Jess to Ross, it was obvious that I wasn't going to find out what Jess was doing, so I looked deep into Ross' eyes. They were blue like the ocean, but could turn into a sky blue when in the bright light. "Ross, let's not stress out about it" I advised, petting Ross' head. He turned to me and sighed, "I guess you're right. . ." he trailed off. "Yeah, and besides, Max don't you have to edit" Tim pointed out, glancing at me, sending me a swift knowing look. I sighed with irritation, sometimes I wished that I didn't have to do this.           

--------------------------( Jess' POV )-------------------------

                  I had sat down at my desk to conjure up ways that I could interfere with Ross and Max. I loved forcing the two to do something to each other. It could be considered a fun pass time for me. Okay, maybe that's a little weird, but no one said I was normal. At any rate, I tried to think of something the other guys hadn't tried yet. Ross has faceplanted Max's crotch, they've made out multiple times, but, as far as I know, they haven't done it. I smiled. But how would I make that work? After I get them to do so, I'm gonna run away from the room I lock them in. That's it! I'll lock them in a room together and only let them out when I hear a sign of intimacy. It's like '7 minutes in heaven'. I laughed. Every time I thought about '7 minutes in heaven', it reminded me of the jokes I used to play on my friends back in grade school. Anyway, that's not important. What is important is Max and Ross. 

                Just as I thought my plan was full-proof, I realized, how will I get them to walk into a room together and lock it? I knew I was going to have to get some keys from Adam so I could lock the room but, how would I get Ross and Max to walk in a room willingly? The two were smart enough to know that I was planning something. Jess, you're smart, so think of something! You know what, I'll do it. I'll think of some stupid, yet believable excuse. They'll buy it- at least- I hope.