Playin' a Little Bit~

A/N I'm back to write another one of these! YAY! Also, I want to apologize for not writing one of these in a while. But anyway, I hope you enjoy  ^w^         ~Cheela_writes

--------------------( Ross' POV )-----------------

                    I sat and watched as the bowl of mac&cheese went around and around in the microwave. "It's almost done~", I called to the ginger on the couch. I heard Max shift on the couch, making me look to see he was looking at either me or the microwave. "Forget the mac&cheese," Max licked his lips before continuing, "I want the hottie serving it to me~" he hummed, a smirk spreading over his lips. I just smiled in his direction. "Well, if you want--" I jumped as I heard the microwave beep, signifying that it was done. "It's just the microwave", Max breathed out a laugh. I nodded as I was turning to the machine, "I know, it-it just scared me", I replied. Max giggled. I then turned to get Max's food out of the microwave. I pulled it out, mindful of how hot it would be. Heat erupted in visible waves as I pulled it out of the microwave. But surprisingly, the bowl itself wasn't as hot as you would expect. The heat from the food made my eyes tear up slightly, so I moved to sit it down on the counter as soon as possible. "It's steamy", I stated, glancing at Max as I went to grab a spoon for him. Max laughed, "I can tell. But that's not the only hot thing in the area~", I heard him compliment. I smiled at his words as I searched in a drawer for a spoon. They were. . . . a-hah! I found a spoon and closed the drawer, heading back over to the counter. "Well, I have to agree with you there~." I smiled at the ginger as I stirred the mac&cheese. 

                        When I was done, I dropped the spoon into the bowl, picking it up and walking into the living room to sit down on the couch beside Max. "Here." I handed him the food. He accepted it, flashing me a smile. "Thanks narwhal~" he pressed his lips to my neck for a few brief moments before beginning to eat. 

                    "What are we even watching anyway?" I decided to ask. Max glanced at me, being a gentleman and waiting til he was done chewing to respond. "A sex film", he said casually. I sent him a questioning look. "Why?" I asked. Max shrugged, "I was just browsing Netflix, okay? I just clicked on it because I didn't want to have to watch Fifty Shades of Grey", Max replied, almost defensively. I laughed, "At the offices, I saw only twenty-five shades of you~" I hummed, turning to face the TV. Though I had my sights set on the TV, I felt Max stare at me, his gaze burning into me, and making my heart begin to pound. "Well", Max began. I just stared at the movie as it played, eager to see what Max would do. I felt the ginger place a hand on my thigh, moving his fingers up and down, caressing me gently. I looked away. The feeling of being touched. I liked it. Ashamedly, I loved it. "I could show every one. . . .", Max inched closer to me. His hand high up on my thigh, I sighed, feeling myself weaken. I glanced to see Max had put his food down, and I then looked away quickly. I thought I could've taken control. I thought I could claim him as I had done before. But I couldn't. That was a moment in time I wouldn't be able to retrieve. "Ross. . . I want to know something. . ." Max trailed off, moving his hand to my waist, snaking his way under my shirt. 

                 Weakness. Vulnerability. I felt like my arms were weighed down. "Yeah?" I turned to him, albeit, a bit hesitantly, but I tried to shake those feelings away. "I want to know what you think about me. I want to know you. . ." Max trailed his warm fingers over my skin, almost petting my waist. I felt myself give way to shivers. "I want. . . I like you and everything. I just. . . Do I really need to tell you?" I asked. I couldn't conjure up any words. My mind only focused on where Max's hands were, and thinking of places they would go. "Well, you could show me. . ." Max gave way to a small, barely visible smirk. I smiled, glancing down at the ginger's crotch with no shame, licking my lips, wetting them with saliva. "May I taste you?~" I asked. Max moved his hand out from under my shirt to pet my head. "Oh, you can do more than just taste. . ." Max leaned back, resting his head on the armrest of the couch. "You can take me. You can swallow me. I'm here. But I want to be the one taking you." Max stared up at me with expectant eyes.