Working On It

A/N Ahh, the titles just get good, then bad. I can't title well, but I can grammar and write, I'm just choosing not to grammar in this sentence. Also I realize that the last chapter was kinda. . . heavy with sexual content, not in this one. But uh, anyway, enjoy I guess.     ~Cheela_writes

-------------------------( Ross' POV )----------------------  

                   I had finished those recordings and sighed a dreamy sigh. I was leaning back in my chair with boredom until. . . Max! I bolted up to see the sexy ginger leaning on my doorway with a smirk. "Hi Ross, you seemed bored, so I just thought I'd stop by" he said nonchalantly. I felt heat raise to my cheeks before I nodded. "Have a seat Max" I gestured towards my other/extra chair. Max nodded and took the seat. "So, how were the recordings? Did you miss me?" he asked, absentmindedly playing with my hair. I nodded hastily, "Of course I missed you! And the recordings? They were boring without you" I answered. Max smiled at me and pressed his lips against mine. Eventually, I let my tongue snake it's way into Max's mouth. "Mmm~" Max mumbled against my lips. I let my saliva cover all of what I could reach in Max's mouth, marking him as my territory. We then separated, a strand of saliva still connected our mouths. "You're still good" Max complimented with a gentle smile. "You too~" I cooed in reply. "Oh, wait Ross, were those the last recordings you had to do today?" Max asked, staring at me with curiosity. I jumped slightly with joy, it might've been. I turned from Max to glance around my desk. I found my schedule to give it a quick glimpse, only to disappointed. "Ugh" I sighed with slight frustration. "What does it say?" Max inquired quickly. "I have one more video. I gotta record something with Dirt" I answered blandly. Max released an upset sigh, "See? This is why I don't like Barney, he's always ruining our fun" he added. I chuckled and pecked his cheek, "I hope this recording won't take long for our sake" I giggled. Max nodded, "I'll beat Barney if you're there for more than fifteen minutes" he said with seriousness. I couldn't help but laugh. "Wait, maybe it's a video that I can record in here. Then I can still be with you, and record at the same time" I said, getting out my schedule to check it. It was. "Is it? Does Barney live another day?" Max questioned, looking over my shoulder at my schedule. I nodded, "You'll just have to be quiet so it seems like you don't exist" I answered. I then got everything ready, it was a GTA video that I had to record with Barney, Noah, and Redvactor. "So the video is for Barney's channel right?" Max asked. I looked up from my schedule and nodded. "Just be quiet~" I whispered to Max, who nodded gingerly in response. 

                    I hopped on the game after Barney and waited for everyone else to join.

*ThatGuyBarney has joined the game

*Weenie_Butt has joined the game

*NoahCraftFTW has joined the game              

*redvactor has joined the game

                       Barney started to do his intro as me and Max sat quietly. "Heys guys I'm Barney and I'm joineded here with Rot teh slot, the Noahs, and the Red. And todays we're playings the GTA's deathrun" Barney said. Max quietly sighed with annoyance beside me. "I can't wait for this to be over" Max whispered to me. I nodded and pressed my lips to his ear, "I know~ I really want to do something with you~" I whispered into his ear. Max smiled and sat quietly, watching the game and listening to me talk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Time Lapse~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                The video was done. The last video that I had to record for today. I sighed with relief and turned to Max. "So, are you done editing for today?" I asked. Max nodded hastily, "I finished ages ago. Why else would I be here with you if I didn't finish?" Max pointed out. I shrugged, "Well, I wasn't sure" I said. Max shook his head with a smile. "We should be able to leave now, hopefully." Max spoke in a joyful tone. "Should we ask Adam?" I questioned. Max gave an almost imperceptible nod, "Of course!".  I stood up and started to walk out of my office when I realized something. "Is Tim done with his stuff? We can't leave Tim" I pointed out. Max looked away for a moment to think. "Y'know, I actually don't know" Max answered truthfully. "Then lets go ask." I urged. We then exited my office and went to find Tim first. "Hey Tim", Max tried to grab his attention. Tim looked up from his phone and nodded, urging us to talk. "You done?" I asked bluntly. Tim glanced at his monitor before nodding, "Been done" he said simply. "So, we'd be able to leave now right?" Max asked Tim. Tim nodded, "But you should still ask. We can't have Adam being mad at us for leaving without permission" he recommended. Me and Max nodded before leaving to go ask Adam.