||one||

She walked through the hallway with her books close to her chest so she didn't drop them. Guys looked at her with disgust and girls looked at her with pity.

"It's not like i choose this life" she thought to herself as she walked past a group of girls that told her to drop dead.

She has tried so many times to "drop dead" but for some reason some one always stops her.

When she reached her class a boy pushed her causing all her books to go flying out of her hands and her papers to fill the floor.

As she started to pick them up the late bell rang. She sighed and rolled her eyes. Who cares if she misses first block any way. It's not like her teacher will know she is missing, no one ever notices her.

When she finally had all her papers she ducked into the girls bathroom.

As long as she stays in here until second block she would be okay.

Going to the very back stall she locked it and slid down the wall to the floor.

Ten minutes passed and she was bored out of her mind. She couldn't just go to class because then the teacher would ask were she was.

She pulled out her phone, immediately regretting it.

Kayle175- god she is such a slut.

Miranda.Cane- ew and i didn't think she could get worst.

James69-hey baby hmu ;)

All of these comments and much more just because she put a picture of her and her sister at the beach.

It seems every time she tries to ignore the hurtful words people say they just come back twice as hard.

She scrolled further down her Instagram feed. She only had followers from people that didn't know her. Or so she thought.

Her heart stopped beating when she saw his latest picture. He was still following her?

Pictures speak a thousand words, and this one did.

Loved. Broken. Hurt. Worthless.

All the names he called her started to flood her mind.

Whore.

All because of one tiny mistake.

Slut.

This is why she needs to be in class. So her mind in not on what people say. So she can be focused on something else.

B*tch.

She closed her eyes to try and stop the tears but it wasn't  working, they still fell. They streamed down her cheeks. Each time she would wipe them they just fell more.

A lock being closes made her head snap to the door. Some one else was in the bathroom. She stood up and rummaged through her purse. Taking out her compact mirror she applied more make up to cover her red puffy eyes.

She quickly left the bathroom. To quickly. On her way out a boy was walking.

"Oh fuck" she mumbled to herself "I'm so sorry i'll do your home work for a week or what ever you want I'm so sorry" she bent down and started to pick up his books.

She didn't want people to hate her more for running into a "normal" person. She would do any thing.

"Chill" the boy laughed " as much as i would love for you to do my home work, because believe me i have a shit ton of it, you're good. No need to worry, it was an accident."
She looked at the boy confused.

He must be new or something because no one is nice to her. No one.

"Sorry" she mumbled again before turning and leaving as fast as she could. She left school completely. Missing one day won't hurt, right?

She walked out one of the doors by the stairs so no one could tell her she couldn't leave. When she reached her car she started it up and sped away from the large building filled with hurtful people.

....
Comment
Vote
Thanks<3