twenty-two

Pun at the zoo
....

"God it's so freaking hot" i said fanning myself.

"I agree. Who's idea was this?"Kaley asked sitting down at a bench.

I stood next to her and looked at the animals that surrounded us. I love coming to the zoo.....ya know when its not 100° outside.

"It was Tristan's idea" Lucas answered.

"No it was yours stop lion." Tristan said making me and Lucas laugh. Kaley stayed sitting down on her phone.

"Bro that was so funny. It was otter this world"

"Lucas" Tristan said " you my friend do not have the koalafacations to make puns like that."

I sat down and watched the two...argue?

"Tristan" he mimicked "your koalafacations are completely irrelephant."

They both stopped talking, thinking of what else to say.

I smiled as i thought of a good pun

"You guys stop arguing it's becoming unbearable" i started laughing at my own pun.

Good one Shelby.

"Yea, its making my voice horse."

I rolled my eyes. You guys will laugh at each other but when i say something, that was extremely funny, you ignored me.

Fuck y'all.

"When do you say anything smart"lucas said to me "dont worry owl wait."

"Will you guys stop your giraffeing me crazy" kaley said standing up.

"Great now I'm doing. I'm leaving "she said standing up and walking to the lemonade stand thing.

"Alpaca your things"Tristan called.

"Come on gorilla my dreams" Tristan said wrapping his arm around me.

We started walking and i heard Lucas say something.

"Hawkward"
.....

"I'm so bored" i whispered to Tristan who was laying next to me. Every one but me and him were asleep.

"Wanna go for a walk?"he asked laying up in bed.

I shrugged and slip on some shoes.

We quietly walked out of the bedroom, like teenagers sneaking out of the house.

We walked down to the lake and sat down at the dock with our feet in the water.

I looked over at him and smiled.

"You know this is the part in the horror movies where Jason comes out the water and kills us, right."

He stood up. I looked at him, wondering what he was doing.

"That's were your wrong"he said and slowly began taking his shirt off.

"W-wha..?" I couldn't get any words out.

"This is the part" he unbuckled his pants and pulled them off "where the teenagers go skinny dipping." He suddenly jumped in the water.

I was still shocked.

Damn he has a nice body and those abs.

Yes please.

"Your turn "he yelled.
I smiled, shaking my head.

"Are you crazy" i yelled back smiling.

"Crazy for you" he yelled back. I remembered the first time i met him and he said that. My stomach started to flutter.

I stood up and slowly took my shirt off, revealing my black bra.

I started walking back toward the cabin.

"Where are you going?" Tristan asked swimming toward me. I started running down the dock and when i got to the end i jumped.

Water covered my body as my feet hit the sand. I pushed up and soon breathed in air.

"Now is the part where Jason comes to kill us"he said swimming over to me.

I laughed and wrapped my legs around his waist. He put his hands around my back and pulled me closer to him. He started rubbing my back.

"You look really hot" he smirked and kissed my lips "but you know what?"

I raised my eye brows, mentally asking him what.

"You would look better with this off" at first i didn't know what he was talking about. That is until i felt him unbuckle my bra and take it off.

"Tristan!" I yelled. He began swimming away.

"Tristan!"
......
Vote+comment
<3