||three||

Shelby's POV

I woke up just as my alarm clock was going off.

I got out of bed and went straight to the bathroom, were i did my hair and make-up. When i was finished making my ugly face decent enough to go out in public, i pulled on some black skinny jeans and a twenty one pilots sweater.

After i looked in my mirror for like the tenth time just to make sure i looked okay, i went down stairs for some breakfast.

My mom was in the kitchen with my dad.

I was a bit surprised to see my dad, he travels for work so he is hardly ever home.

"Hey honey. Want some bacon?" He asked.

"Do you want me to get fater?" I joked. Well he thought it was a joke, i was serious.

"You're not fat" he insisted putting a plate with un-healthy food in front of me.

Pushing the plate away i said
"I'm not skinny either."

Before he could protest or speak again i was already upstairs. Picking up my bag and my phone, i locked my bed room door. I have things in there that no one can see. Especially my parents.
...
Traffic was horrible this morning but luckily i made it to first block on time.

And just because my luck is so good(note the sarcasm) i ran into that Tristan kid. Turns out he sits in front of me.

"Your a man of few words aren't you?" He asked. The teacher wasn't in the class yet so every one was talking.

"I'm not a man" i said offering him a small smile.

"Hey guys she can talk" he announced to the class. My cheeks heated up and i looked around. Good thing only a few people were paying attention to us.

"Are you crazy?" I asked.

"About you" he winked and then turned the right way in his desk.

This kid must me mental or something.
First he talks to me- which no one does.
And now he is....he is....being so weird. I don't even know how to explain it.

I took out a piece of paper from my binder and started copying the notes from the board.
...
"Pay attention " the teacher told Tristan for like the twentieth time in the last five minutes.

He is a total chatter box.

"Okay Mr. Reynolds i've given you too many warnings " Mr. B said " get to the office."

Tristan stood up but not before doing the unthinkable. He lifted his foot a little than crushed my toes.

"Mother fucker" i yelped in pain.

The teacher gasped and gave me a death look.

God damn him.

"Why don't you join him Shelby." Mr. B wrote me a slip too.

What the hell.

"What the hell. Why did you do that?" I asked when we were out in the hallways.

He just shrugged.

"I didn't want to me alone"

"What the fuck do you mean you didn't want to be alone. Bitch you got the principle to keep you company."

"Maybe i didn't want the principle" he said mater of factly.

I rolled my eyes.

"The office is this way" i said pointing to the front of the school. Tristan grabbed my hoodie and pulled me the opposite way.

What the hell man?

"You curse a lot " he pointed out.

I shrugged.
"I'm a women of may talents."

He laughed and i smiled.

A fake one of course.

"No but seriously we need to be walking the other way" i said.

"We are not going to the office" he said like it was the most obvious thing ever.

"Then where are we going Mr. Smarty pants?"

Smarty pants? Really Shelby is that the best you could do?

"Well Ms. Smarty pants we are going to the gym"we turned down a vacant hallway, which led to the gym.

"Why?" I asked in confusion.

I thought we were suppose to go to the office.

"Come on, help me find Kyle"he scanned the gym.

"How am i suppose to know what he looks like?"

"Come on" he took my hand and pulled me over to a group of boys.

A group of boys that had some familiar faces.

.....
A/n
Idek^
Currently on the way to school so i thought i would update because ya know, i have no life.
Any way why is so fudging cold. Ughhh
Vote
Comment.
<3