3 years later..

Shelby's POV

I sighed, groaning and throwing my head back.

"Please Tristan" i begged looking out the window. He shook his head again, and sped past the Dairy King. I groaned even louder and crossed my arms.

This is the worse part about being pregnant, having cravings all the time.

"Nope, you and little Rose are just ganna have to suck it up till we get home" he said, pulling down our street. He had a small smile on his face, and i wanted so badly to slap it off.

Ugh, he just makes me so angry.

"Don't talk to me, i don't like you anymore" i unbuckled my seat belt and quickly got out the car.

I waited by the front door, so Tristan could unlock it and i could get some chocolate chip mint ice cream.

He finally got out of the car, and i swear it was like he was taking his precious time. Once he reached the door, he pulled out the keys and started looking for the one that unlocked the front door.

"Shit, its not on here" he mumbled, trying the last key, which was like the other didn't work.

I rolled my eyes.

Jesus Christ at this rate I'll never get my ice cream.

"Go try the back door?" He asked, smiling. I looked at him like he was crazy, but started walking around back anyway.

I sent a little prayer to heaven, hoping the door was unlocked, even though the chances were very slim. I knew we should've just stopped and got ice cream, it would have been so much easier and better.

I pulled open the gate to the back yard.

I could have a nice waffle cone in my mouth but no we had...

I turned around and froze. Lights were strung from the trees and small white tables filled the back yard. Groups of people, all wearing dresses and suits, were smiling and looking at me. I turned around, about to go get Tristan, but right when i did i noticed he was already standing there.

Tears formed in my eyes and a smile grew on my face. He steeped closer and wrapped his arms around me.

"Lets go make you my wife" he whispered, pulling away slightly after placing a kiss on my lips.

"I cant, I'm not dressed and i probably look like a crack head and.." he put his hands on my shoulder and turned me around, revealing my dad standing there, with my moms dress in his hands.

"She always talked about you wearing it one day" he smiled through tears "and i know even though she cant be here to see you walk down the isle, she would be happy for you."

My lower lip trembled at the memory of my mom. I wish she was here. I walked to my dad and took the dress from him, giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Come on I'll help you" Kaley smiled, grabbing my hand and pulling me with her.

Tristan

I stood in front of all the guest, Lucas on my left and the priest on my right.

"Are you nervous?" He asked, i shook my head.

"Only if she doesn't come back out" i answered.

Just as i finished my sentence every one looked towards the back door. Shelby and Kaley stepped out, giving each other a hug before going to sit down. Shelby's  dad walked to her, whispered something to her and latched their arms together.

They started walking down the isle. I couldn't container the smile that was on my face, and if anyone else was in my shoes, I'm sure they wouldn't be able to either. After all, I'm about to marry the love of my life.

Shelby stepped in front of me, hugging her dad one last time.

"You look..stunning" i said looking at her. She looked down at her stomach and smiled.

"I look fat" she let out a chuckle, wiping the tears that fell from her eyes. I bent down so i was eye level with her stomach. I put both my hands on it and kissed the growing baby bump.

"You look beautiful" i whispered. Tears started falling from my eyes, i couldn't hold them in  anymore.

"Okay" i stood up straight "lets get on with this before people see me crying."

....

I looked over at my wife as she shoved a spoonful of ice cream in her mouth. I shook my head, laughing a little. She looked over at me and smiled. She said her good byes to who ever she was talking too and started walking to me.

"Hi" she smiled, setting her ice cream down on the nearest table.

I wrapped my hands around her waist, pulling her close to me.

"Hey" i whispered back. She leaned forward, placing a kiss on my lips, which quickly turned into a hot make out session.

"Lets throw the bouquet" Lucas yelled, looking at me and Shelby and sending us a wink.

A group of girls gathered in the middle of the yard. Shelby held the flowers in her hands, turned around and was abut to throw them, but didn't.

Instead she walked up to Kaley and put them in her hand.

Kaley looked at her confused and all i could do was smile as Shelby turned her around, so she could see Lucas bent down on one knee, with a ring in his hand.

....
Alright so this chapter was requested, so here y'all go.

Um, i honestly got this idea from criminal minds so yea...

Anyway, thanks for reading my story, it really does mean a lot to me.

Also I'm writing another story, if you wanna check it out.

Its called. We don't talk anymore and I'm about to put up the first chapter

Thanks so much again.

Vote and comment.
Follow me too and I'll follow you back.

Byeee
-Danielle