seventeen

"Um..I.." i was lost for words.

Did he just?
I must be hulusating or something.

Did he just say the 'L' word.

I pinched my arm to make sure i wasn't dreaming.

When i opened my eyes i saw him starting at me with a silly smirk on his face.

"You don't have to say it back. I just want you to know how i feel and when your ready you can tell me how you feel back"he said reassuringly.

I let out a breath i didn't know i was holding in.

"Its just.."i stopped myself from telling him why i cant say i love you back.

I do love him and even though he said he loves me too, i just don't think i can trust him fully.

Last boy i told i love you to was kyle and look how that turned out.

"It's okay. Really. Lets get going I'm kinda hungry " he said picking up the paints and walking out to the car.

I followed him closely behind.

What if he is mad at me for not saying it back?

He didn't seem mad. He seemed fine but what if he isn't.

"Um so how about we go to Big boy" he suggested.

I agreed by nodding my head and getting in the car.

When we got into the restaurant and got seated Tristan began to talk.

"I don't want to make this date a bad one or any thing but is or was there something going on between you Kyle " he asked not looking at me. His eyes ran over the items on the menu.

"Well we dated like two years ago" i said not wanting to give him the details.

"So nothing is happening right now. Do you not like him?"

"Not liking him is the kind way of saying it" i laughed a little "lets not talk about it now, what  looks good."

.........

"Why didn't you tell him"Kaley asked. We were sitting in our hotel room talking. Having a girls night.

"I don't know i just cant. Kyle is one of Tristan's friend and i don't want to be the reason they stop talking."

"You do remember who we are talking about? The guy who ruined your life.

"Yea i know but..ugh..it contemplated " i stated shoving a grape in my mouth.

"I guess in a way i understand " she said.

"Wanna go swimming?" She asked with a evil smile in her face.

"Its" I looked at my phone "11 o'clock."

She shrugged
"Lets go" she pulled me with her.

She slowly closed our door.
"Be really quite " she whispered holding her pointer finger over her mouth.

"Naw really" i said loudly causing her to smack me.

"We don't even have on our swim suits" i gestured to the tank top and PJ shorts i was wearing.

Once again she smiled

We arrived at the gate, Kaley lifted up the knop thing and opened it.

"Shhh" i hushed her as the gate creaked every time she moved it open more.

"Sorry" she said taking off her top.

"Wait! What are you doing?" I asked stopping her.

This is getting weird.

"This is a new shirt. I'm swimming in my bra"she said throwing off her blue crop top.

"Your a bad influence"i said mirroring her action.

....
Vote+comment.
Ugh my phone is about to die.