||five||

The weekend.

Its finally Friday. The best day of the week. It's the last day of the week and the first day of the weekend.

"Hey loser" Tristan said sitting down next to me at the lunch table.

"Hey" i responded turning the page on my book.

"So...got any plans for tonight?" He asked.

I shook my head no.

"Do you want plans for tonight?" He asked with a smile.

"No" i said just to get on his nerves.

"Good" he responded as if i said yes "the art museum opens there doors at midnight for a dark showing. Like when they....."

"When they turn of all there lights and show some cool ass art in the dark, i know" i finished his sentence.

He smiled and gave me an annoyed look. We've only known each other for about a week and one thing he has always told me is to never interrupt him, but its fun to see his reaction.

"Yea, so do you wanna come?" He asked.

I shrugged. I highly doubt my parents will let me go out with a boy at mid night but i guess i could ask.

"I'll ask my mom".

"Cool" he smiled like a kid on Christmas morning and started eating his food.

I finished reading my book.

"Can i see your phone" he asked while taking it from the table.

"Whats the point of asking if you weren't going to wait for my answer".

"To be more gentlemen like" he shrugged while typing away on my screen.

"What did you do?"he handed me my cell just as the bell rang.

Smiling devilishly at me he said good bye and left.

I started looking through my phones recent. He cleared them all out.

Hmm?
I kept looking while walking to the last block of the day, which was life time wellness. There was a note on the door that said " go to the gym".
I did as directed. After i got dressed out i began to walk around the in door track.

The day went by pretty fast and within no time i was at home begging my mom to let me go to the museum.

"Come on mom its going to be really cool and i don't want to miss it" i begged.

She sighed
"I'll let you go but first i want to meet this kid your going with."

I smiled while jumping up and down.

I ran, literally ran to my room.

What do you wear on dates.

Wait! Is this a date?

My phone suddenly started to buzz, indicating i had a message.

From: Bae<3

Can you go??

I looked down at the phone.
When did he give me his number?

Typing a quick reply, i threw the phone on my bed and started going through my clothes.

.....

When i got out of the shower and had my hair and make up done i sent another text to Tristan.

Me- ready when you are

He was coming to get me. My only problem was my mom. She is the most embarrassing person in the whole world and now she was meeting one of my friends. Or in better words my one friend.

When the door bell rang i started to panic. What if he thinks its weird that my mom wants to meet him. What if he doesn't like what i'm wearing.

Realizing that i hadn't opened the door yet i walked out of my bed room and down the steps.

To bad my mom beat me to it.

Tristan was standing in the doorway. Smiling like a fool.

Oh god, what has my mom told him.

"Um we should get going" i spoke up so the two could see i was there.

"Oh right lets go" he said "good bye Brenda" he waved to my mom.

Brenda?

He opened the door for me like a gentlemen which made me laugh. He was so cute.

When he got in the car, the radio instantly came on blaring through the speakers.

"Sorry" he smiled at me while backing up my drive way.

"Its cool" i waved off " i love that song any way".

"Me too" he turned the radio up.

"Look for the girl with a broken smile. Ask her if she wants to stay a while and she will be loved and she will be loved...." the radio sang. Well we sang over the radio.

"You have a great voice" he laughed out.

I smiled. It was a real true smile. I honestly forgot how it felt to laugh but here Tristan is, cracking me up with all his cheesey-ness.
......

When we got to the museum Tristan once again opened my door for me.

"Thank you"i said getting out of his car.
We walked side by side until we reached the door. A few girls were standing by the door handing out brochure things.

I smiled at the title.

Museum and chill?

"The next step from Netflix and chill"Tristan laughed. As we walked deeper into the museum it got darker. Lights were on showing a small display and it was beautiful. It made the art stand out and made every thing 100 times better.

It was simply amazing.

The whole night was filled with laughter and smiles.

We looked at every painting and ever statute.

"This is so amazing" i said more to myself.

"Yea" Tristan replied. He moved his arm and our hands brushed against each other.

My heart stopped beating for a moment.

And i thought i was going to faint when he took my hand in his.

A/n

So here is a kinda long chapter.
Who wants to art museum and chill??
Vote and comment
<3