nineteen

"What the hell are you doing you fucking asshole, why are you following me?" I yelled at Kyle holding my chest.

"Didn't mean to scare you" he laughed.

I started storming away but he just followed me.

"What do you want"i asked stopping and looking at him.

"Tristan told me to come and keep you company" he shrugged.

Yea because he doesn't know i hate you.

"What ever" i said and started to walk again.

"So um hows school" he asked making conversation.

I wanted to explode on him and tell how bad its going because of what he did to me but instead i just smiled,
"Great."

"Good good"he said and it got quite again.
When we finally got back to the cabin i chugged down a water and sat in the living room.

"So what do you want to do" he asked sitting next to me.

Like i said, a little bug.

Ignoring him i turned on the TV and started flipping through the channels.

"Right here"he said when i flipped past animal planet.

Just to bother him i kept going. I stopped on Nickelodeon.

"Seriously, do we really need to watch this?"he wined

"Yea. I like Sponge Bob" I said watching the episode where sandy goes into hibernation.

"Why don't you like me any more?"he asked.

"Because your an asshole"

"Okay Shelby this is getting to be ridiculous "Kyle said

"What is" i asked playing dumb.

"Me and you. You and me. We dated two years ago and now you hate me. You don't even talk to me, do you really care that much about your reputation?"

I choked out a small laugh

"Oh yea cause my reputation it so good. I'm the most popular girl in the world. I don't talk to you because your an asshole."

"Just because i broke up with you" he scoffed " your such a baby."

"I'm a baby?" I yelled "your a fucking jackass."

"Can we just be friends?" He asked.

"Fuck no. Hell no. Why would i want to be your friend?"

"Because i said I'm sorry."

"Your sorry for ruining my life. That makes a whole lot difference."

"I didn't ruin your life" he said not believing me.

"Well you didnt make it better. Ever friend i had stopped talking to me. You and every other person in the school would call me names. Do you know how that made me feel. Of course you don't because your life is so good."

"Oh yes because that all happened." He rolled his eyes.

"It did but, you wouldn't know" i exploded on him.

All the anger i ever had was just coming out.

"You don't know how many times i stayed up late crying. Crying because i wasn't good enough. Crying because the boy i said i loved fucked me over. I would cut myself over you while you would just laugh at me. Every time i saw your face it killed me a little more inside."

He opened his moth to speak but no words came out.

"And now here we are two years later and I'm still sitting here crying over you. You act like you don't even know me but reality is your the one who created me. I use to be happy and you took that all away. You just don't understand what i went through."

"I said i was sorry" he whispered. His head was lowered and for one split second i felt bad for him but then i realized who i was talking about.

"You called me really bad names. Names that stuck with me. And after a while i started believing you. Your the reason for all my pain and scares but all you can do is sorry."

Standing up and storming for the door i whispered
"Sorry doesn't mean shit any more"

When i opened the door Tristan, Kaley and Lucas were walking in. I shoved past them and started walking down toward the lake ignoring the calls for my name.

"Fuck sorry" i yelled.
......
Vote and comment
<3