eleven

Its funny how every thing can be going so good, and it all change in a mater of seconds. You could be having the best day of your life and then one tiny thing happens and it ruins it all.

Prom night.       7:04

I was so nerves right now.

Good thing Kaley was helping me with my hair and make up.
Ever since Tuesday we have all been hanging out. Me and Tristan and Kayley and her boy friend Lucas.

It all turns out that every one sitting at the table that day with Tristan was part of the plan.

**Flash back Tristan POV**

"She bought it, she found the letter and every thing" i said when i sat down at the table.

Yes i felt bad for letting her sit all by herself but it was all part of the plan.

"You really like her, huh" asked Lucas.

I nodded. I did really like her. Funny how things work out. If i didn't forget my English book that day, then i would have never had to go get it and i wouldn't have ran into her while she was running out of the bathroom.

"Aww" Kaley wrapped her arms around me "you're in love" she gloated.
I smiled, not denying it.

Was I?

**End of flash back**

"Okay, your all done" Kaley said putting the curling iron down. I looked at myself in the mirror.

This girl can literally work magic.

I stood up from my seat and walked over to my closet. Kaley sat down and started doing her makeup.

Unzipping the black bag that my dress was in, i pulled it out.
(Ha that's what he said^)

"Wow" Kaley said looking at me.

It was truly beautiful.

Going into the bathroom i took off my clothes and slid into the dress.

I would have never thought in a million years that i would look this pretty. Never.

When i came out of the bathroom Kaley was wearing her dress too.

She was wearing a floor length  pink one as to me, who was wearing a floor length blue one.

We smiled at each other.

Her parents were down stairs with mine, and Tristan and her date Lucas were coming to get us.

By the time she had her heels on and i was wearing my flats, i can not wear heels, the door bell rang. We both looked at each other and quickly went down stairs.
We both agreed that the whole 'walking down stairs and shocking your date' was to dramatic and cliche.

When we got to the door though, both are moms were already there.

When Tristan came into view i melted. He was wearing a black tux with a light blue tie.

Ahh.

Our moms stepped away from the door and both the boys walked in.

"You look beautiful" Tristan said.
And just like my mom said she was going to do, she took a thousand of pictures.

"First, Shelby and Tristan"

*snap

"Okay, Kaley and Lucas "

*snap

"All of you"

Snap
Snap
Snap

Finally my mom let us go around 8:30.

We got in the limo and drove to school.

I couldn't be happier, well i was the day he asked me, but this is in the top five.

Who would have knew this day would start off good but end really bad.

A/n
Kaley is literally going to kill me.
Sorry...not really.
Vote and comment.
<3