||six||

He was holding my hand.

Oh my god.

I started to get nerves. The only other person that has held my hand was kyle and look were that got me. I didn't want to let go though. It was like one part of me wanted to hold his hand, he has been so sweet and nice to me. Then there is the other part of me. The part were i know boys are no good. The part that has been broken ever since kyle dumped me. The part that i will never recover from.

But i couldn't let go.
Not because i didn't want to but, come on that would be an awkward situation.

So i held his hand.
And he held mine.

And even though it felt right
It also felt wrong.

We looked at a few more paintings and then decided to get something to eat.

There was a small diner across the street so we walked to it.

When we got inside, the place was full with old people.

They all just came from the museum, we were like the only young people there.

We order and then ate afterwards we just talked about all the amazing painting.

And thats how we ended up on my door step, facing each other and looking up at the sky.

"Thanks for tonight" i spoke breaking the silence.

"Thanks for coming " he smiled, showing off his dimples. He slowly began leaning in.

Saved by the bell.
Er..saved by the parent.

My mom swung open the door,
"You guys are back already, its only...2:30"she said like a crazy person.

Has she been waiting up all night?

I yawned " I'm actually getting kinda tired, um I'll see you when ever" i said giving Tristan an awkward side hug then sliding past my mom and going to my room.

Best day of my life turned awkward.

I flopped down on my bed facing face down. All i wanted to do was scream.

I had a great night, and that's something i haven't had in a while.

And oh my God his dimples.

My phone buzzed and when i picked it up my heart melted.

Tristan- good night beautiful.

A/n
Once again idek^
Just thought I'd update.
Probably will update later today too.
And yea....
Vote and Comment
<3