twenty

I sat down at the edge of the dock.

He's sorry. Well he can go suck my metaphorical dick.

I laid back and looked up at the stars. Tears were still going down my face.

He acts like he doesn't even know.

"Shelby what's wrong" Tristan's voice asked but i didn't look at him. He was panting, out of breath.

"Whats wrong?" I repeated " everything is wrong Tristan. You would understand but literally every thing is wrong."

"Then help me understand" he said sitting down next to me.

"I cant help you understand because honestly i don't even understand. They say things happen for a reason, well whats my reason. Why is every thing wrong?"

Taking a deep breath Tristan said
"What's going on between you and Kyle?"

This made me laugh. Two months. We have been dating for two months and he still has no idea about my past. He hangs out with me at school, were people call me names and bully me, but still is so clueless.

"Kyle is a fucking asshole." I said wiping my tears away.

             Tristan's POV

"Why did you start talking to me?" She asked.

I looked at her confused.

"Tons of reasons. Your smart your talent your beautiful. I liked you a lot" i admitted.

There are tons of reason. She was the quite girl who just seemed so interesting.

"You know you were the first person to talk to me that whole school year and not insult me. When kyle and i broke up it killed me inside. And what he did didn't make anything better. He fucking told everyone we broke up because i fucked his brother. All the kids at school believed him and that's when it all started. First it was just simple teasing but then it got worse. More rumors spread and before i knew i was the schools slut. Its sad because he did all this because i would sleep with him. All because i wouldn't fuck him he made my life a living hell. This was just sophomore year. Junior year was when i started feeling worthless. I would go to school just to get bullied and come home and pretend everything was alright but it wasn't."

Anger started to flood through me.

"..and here it is senior fucking year and I'm still crying over what he did. God you should have just let me kill myself that day. It would be way better."

"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked. I could feel water gather in my eyes.

"Because i didn't want you to leave me. You knew nothing about me and that was the good thing, i was the loner kid but you still talked to me" she sniffed in and wiped her cheeks for the hundredth time "i love you Tristan but its just so hard. Everything is just so fucked up and i didn't want to drag you down with me. I..i...."she chocked on her words " i understand if you want to break up. Its no big deal."

"It is a big deal and of course i don't want to break up. I love you Shelby and just because you going through a hard time doesn't mean i want to end things. Your past doesn't defy who you are today."

"You know what hurt be the most is that he acts like he didn't do shit. Like he didn't call me names and..."

"He called you names" i asked cutting her off.

"Tons of them" she rolled her eyes.

"I'm ganna kill'em" i said storming to the house.

How could he do that. I would have never thought in a million years he would have done that to her. That he was the reason she is the way she is.

"Tristan wait..."she called but it was too late i was already opening the door.

Shelby

I chased after Tristan.

This is why i didn't want to tell him. I knew he would over react and here he is trying to kill kyle.

He shut the door on my face and by the time i got it opened tristan was already in Kyles face

"I thought you were my friend" Tristan yelled.

"What did she fucking tell you?" Kyle asked looking at me.

"Enough. Why would you do that shit to her" Tristan asked still hovering over him.

And then kyle said the worst thing he could ever say in a situation like this.

"It's not my fault she's a whore"
.......
A/n
short chapter.
Gosh darn i hate being sick.
Vote+comment
<3