twenty one

The sound of Tristan hitting Kyles face filled my ears.  I clenched my eyes shut, feeling his pain.

"Both of you stop" i yelled at the two. I ran over trying to separate them. Lucas held Tristan back as i helped Kyle up.

"What the fuck man" Kyle spat touching his lip that was bleeding.

Tristan ripped away from Lucas's grip and began walking  to Kyle again.

I stepped in front if him holding my hand on his chest so he didn't move.

"Please stop" i mumbled to him, looking in his eyes. He sighed, running his hand through his hair.

"I want you out of this fucking house" he said through gritted teeth and turned to sit down.

Kyle mumbled something under his breath before turning away and walking toward the door. He stopped suddenly and turned to look at us. He picked up the closest thing to him, which so happened to be a vace and launched it at Tristan. It hit him and broke. I looked back over to kyle who was literally running out the door.

"Fuck" Tristan cursed.

"What the hell is going on" Lucas asked being the only one that didn't know about...Kyle and I.

"That's not important. What important is the cuts on Tristan's face" Kaley announced looking disgusted.

"Lets go. I'll clean you up" i said making my way to the upstairs bathroom. Foot steps were heard behind me.

I walked into the bathroom and started looking for the first aid kit.

"Second drawl to your left" Tristan said taking a seat on the toilet. I rolled my eyes and opened the drawl.

"This is going to hurt" i said dumping some hydrogen peroxide on a cotton ball.

I started to clean his cuts. The cuts that i basically caused. If i didn't tell him about Kyle he would have fought and he wouldn't have been injured.

"I'm sorry" i whispered when he flinched in pain.

"No..I'm sorry for not noticing you hated Kyle and every thing else"

I didn't response and continued to dab at his cuts that covered him. Kyle threw that vase spot on.

"So..um..back there..did you mean it?"he asked. I gave him a confused look and he sighed. I started to put Band-Aids on him.

"Never mind..you were just angry and probably didn't know what you were saying. Just..."

"Yes" i said with my eyes focused on any thing but him "yes..i meant it."

His smug face turned into a smile.

"Really" he asked, his face was lit up like a kid during Christmas.

"Really. Tristan.....i love you" i said shyly. My face heated up at the words i just said. I hadn't said them in a while...no scratch that...i hadn't meant them i a while.

"I love you too" he said standing up. He wrapped his arms around me and placed his lips on mine. Our lips moved in sync. His hand lowered to my butt and squeeze it causing me to gasp. He took this as an opportunity to slip his tongue in my mouth.

"Ugh..you two make me sick" i instantly pulled away and turned to look at the person the voice belonged to. Lucas was standing in the doorway with a smirk on his face.

I looked at him and shook my head before kicking the door closed, leaving me and Tristan alone.

.....

What cha think?
Short chapter but the next one is going to me longer and funnier so stick around.
Also you should go read the new book i started.
Vote +Comment
<3