||four||

Shelby's POV

I froze.
What else are you suppose to do when you see the person that ruined your life?

When Tristan noticed i wasn't walking with him any more he stopped and gave me a weird look.

"Are ya coming?" He asked.
I shook my head no.

All i need to do is get out of here with out him seeing me.

"Shelby whats wrong?" Tristan called. A few people turned to look at us. And of course he had to be one.

"Shelby can we talk"kyle started to walk to me.

"Um..hey"he said once we were face to face.

"What do you want" i asked with an eye roll.

Stay strong. Don't let him bring you down.

"Um can we talk some where private" he grabbed my hands.

I would say sparks flew between us but that's in the past. It was more like lighting.

"What do you want?" I repeated when we were in a classroom by our self's.

"I'm sorry" he started off " i know i screwed up your whole life and i just wanna say I'm sorry for doing that to you. You probably cant forgive me but if you can some where deep deep down please give me a second chance."

I just smiled.

How ironic. He made my life a living hell and now he wants to say sorry.

"Go fuck yourself" i simply said.
How can you fuck someone's life up and expect an "I'm sorry" to fix it.

Leaving kyle behind i walked out of the class room.

Who the fuck does he think he is.

Like Justin says, its to late now to say sorry.