||nine||

"What the heck is this?" I asked looking at all the pink balloons.

He smiled

"There is this girl in our English class that i really like and I'm going to ask her to prom, i just need a girls opinion. Do you think she will like them?" He asked.
All excitement i ever had about Tristan liking me went down the drain.

He likes some other girl.

I wonder if it's Kaley.

Or Candice.

"So what do you think?" He asked again.

"It's perfect. She will love it" i lied giving him a fake smile.

He sighed, "that's a good thing i spent like $35 on them."

I laughed, a fake one of course

"Come on I'm getting hungry" i said wanting to get out of that room. It was just a room full of disappointment.

I was so sure that he was going to ask me. Not that i wanted to go anyway but still i thought he liked me. I guess that's what i get for thinking.

"Go forward child your holding up the line" Tristan said walking into me.

Taking an apple from the bowl thingy i paid and went to sit down at our usual table.

Tristan didn't sit with me. He sat in another group, with two girls and another boy. They were talking and at one point one of the girl wrapped her arm around him.

And that girl was Kaley.

.....

I was at home doing home work when i got a message.

Tristan- are you mad at me?

Was I ?

Its not like i had a reason to be. He never said he liked me, i guess i just thought he did.
I mean no one ever would talk to me and then he came along. He actually made me smile but i guess you cant really jump to conclusions.

Me- no??

A few seconds later he replied

Tristan- okay good. Wyd?

Me- home work. U?

Tristan- trying to figure out what else to get this girl. Chocolate? Flowers? What would you want?

I sighed

Me- i wouldn't care. What ever would work.

I would probably die if some one did that to me. Got me chocolate, gave me flowers just to ask me to prom.

But I'm a loser so that won't ever happen.

When he didn't text back after a while i continued to do my work.

My stomach growled. I ended up not eating lunch. I was to busy being sad. Like most of my life.

When i went down stairs all the lights were off which meant my mom and dad was asleep.

Looking through the fridge i couldn't find any thing to eat.

Literally it was like some one got rid of all our good food and left us with the nasty stuff.

Sighing i grabbed my wallet from the table.

I could use a walk anyway. I have a lot on my mind and some fresh air is just what i need.

I'm just happy that the store isn't to far away. Putting my ear buds in i started walking.

"...and now we're stressed out.."i sang along with the twenty one pilots song.

In a matter of ten minutes i was at the dollar store.

Walking down the candy aisle i started picking up random boxes of candy.

When i got to the cashier a boy, one that i have seen before, was reading a magazine.

He looked kinda familiar.
Where have i seen him before?

"Some one has a sweet tooth" the boy smiled showing off his perfect teeth.

He goes to our school. He was the other boy at the lunch table Tristan was sitting at.

I was thinking about asking him what was happening between Kaley and Tristan but stopped myself.

I always told myself i would never be the nosey girl friend let alone the nosey best friend.

Taking my bag i walked out of the store.

I opened my box of milk duds and ate them while walking home, trying to drown my sorrows.

....

A/n
Double update because super bored
Sorry not sorry.
I kinda feel bad for Shelby but hey i don't make the rules.
Well i do but still...

Your welcome Bamboo2344 now you're in my story.

Vote + Comment
<3