||seven||

Mondays suck.
Waking up early sucks.
Riding the bus sucks.
And history sucks.

I was sitting in history watching the boring video the teacher was showing us.

But all i could think about was the text.

The text Tristan sent me.

Goodnight beautiful.

What did it even mean?

Did i like it?

So many questions were racing through my mind i didn't even realize the teacher was standing in front of me.

"Pay attention" Mr. Boye said taping on my desk.

I sighed, straightened up in my desk and tried to focus, but i couldn't.

Beautiful.

No one has called me that in a while. He probably just did it to be nice but still, it makes me feel warm inside.

We haven't talked since the night at the museum and he wasn't here in first block.

Finally the last bell rang and as every one went on their way i was left packing up.

"Hey bee" a voice said. I wasn't paying any attention until a arm wrapped around me.

I acted on instinct and elbowed the person in the gut.

Which was a bad idea.

"Oh my god Tristan I'm so sorry" i said trying to hide my laughter

"Why'd you do that" he asked, pain laced through his voice as he held his hand over his tummy

"I didn't know it was you. I thought you were some creepy person coming to kill me"

"Yes bee, because the school would totally let some creepy person come in and kill you. That's accurate".

"Bee?" I asked.

"Yea, it's my nick name for you. Your name is Shelby. Shell-bee. Bee" he explained.

I nodded in understanding.

"You know that means i have to come up with a nickname for you"i said as we walked down the hallway to the student parking lot.

"Do you want a ride?"he asked.

"If its not a bother. If it is i'll just take the bus."

"No problem."he smiled.

God those dimples will be the death of me.

"Why weren't you at school?" I asked when we reached his car.

"Doctor appointment " he said once he was inside.

I stared at him.

Tris?
Tan?
What would be a good nick name for him?

"Do you like what you see"he smiled keeping his eyes on the road.

He caught me staring.
Oh god.

"Eh" i replied.

What else was i suppose to say.

Yes you are the most attractive person in the world.

That would be weird.

I started to think again.

Not about his nick name.
About his text.

"Um...wha...." i stopped mid sentence.

I cant just ask him.

We stopped at a red light and he looked over at me.

"What?"

"Never mind"

"Tell me"he pushed.

"I..um..forgot" i lied.

He made a "yea sure" sound. The light changed to green and we were moving again. In no time we were in front of my house.

"Thanks for the..."

"Tristan is that you? Why don't you come in and stay for dinner?" My mother cut me off.

Tristan smiled at me then looked at my mom.

"I would love to" he yelled back. Putting the car in park and taking off his seat belt he got out.

"Um..want to go upstairs?" I asked.

"Sure"he smiled

We walked up the stairs, and for once in my life i was so happy my mom kept yelling at me to clean my room

"So what do you wanna do" he asked flopping down on my bed like he owned the place. I sat down in my rolly chair and shrugged.

"Wanna play truth or dare?" He asked with mischievous eyes.

"I don't know..." i trailed off. Truth or dare always ends bad.

"Come on, i wont make you do any thing you don't want to"he said.

And of course i gave in.

Which wasn't a good idea.

Five dares and a truth later Tristan said,

"Who do you like"

"Myself"

"That doesn't count"

And once again, two times in one week my mom saved me.

"Dinner is done"

"Well better get down stairs before our food gets cold."

.......

Tristan and i was washing dinner dishes. My mom told him he didn't have to but he insisted and said,

"My mom always told me if a women ever cooks for you, the least you could do is the dishes."

After almost all the dishes were dried and put away Tristan got a call.

"That was my mom, she needs me home. Thanks for the dinner Brenda, and i'll see you at school bee" he smiled.

When he was gone my mom literally started acting like a teenager.

"He totally like you" she said while drying the plates.

"No he doesn't, he's just a friend"

"And you like him" she said placing the plate in the cabinet.

"No i don't and he doesn't like me" i said obviously lying about the first part.

"Honey when a boy ask you 'who do you like' they are usually asking because they want to know if you like them back" he said.

My jaw dropped.

"You were ease dropping on us?"

She shrugged with a smile

"You too are just so cute together."

A/n
Sorta good, sorta bad chapter.
I just felt like updating and came up with this so yea....

Any way STORY TIME
so it was the end of the day and every one was walking to the busses or their cars and i was walking down the stairs and this girl (one of my friends) fell down the last three steps. And as bad as it sounds i couldn't stop laughing. But she was laughing to so i guess it was okay.
It was so funny though. I'm on the bus right now and literally cant stop laughing, people probably think I'm mental.
Vote + Comment
<3