Chapter 3 - You're dating my teacher!

It's been a few weeks since Mr. Lawrenson and I talked. But I can help but be suspicious of both him and dad. They've been acting strange around each other. I just wanted my dad to speak to him about the way he acted towards me, not secretly meeting each other without me knowing. But I know, I know and it's what I fear. I was in my room doing my homework for Mr. Lawrenson's class when I heard the front door was slammed open. I stop doing my homework and when to see what the ruckus was about. When I got down the stairs and froze at the scene that I was staring at. I rubbed my eyes furiously to see if I was just seeing things. But when I reopened my eyes again, the scene I froze to was still there. My dad and Mr. Lawrenson were making out heavily and seem to not notice me in the room looking at this disgraced being rubbed in my face harshly. It soon went from terrifying to worst when my dad grabbed Mr. Lawrenson's butt and squeezed it as his life depends on it. It has gotten so horrific for me when Mr. Lawrenson moaned in response. I couldn't take on the scene that was displayed out for me. There should be a law that single parents should not date their children's teachers at all. It might be disturbing to swallow up the point that your teacher and your mom or in my case your dad shagging up with your teacher that you hate so much with a burning passion. I cleared my throat to break them apart. They jumped away from each other and turned their heads to notice me. My dad was the one to speak.

"Hey buddy, how long have you been standing there?"

Mr. Lawrenson snorted. I glared at both of them. If looks can kill, they would be six feet under. But Mr. Lawrenson looked unaffected of my glare and thought his fingernails were important. What a self-centered snob.

"Long enough to see you shagging with my English teacher. It's a good thing I interrupted before you guys got naked and do the nasty." Dad glares at me and Mr. Lawrenson blushes furiously.

"Okay. But I wanted to tell you that Rafe and I are now dating." My world froze. WHAT?!

"YOU GUYS ARE DATING?! WHEN WERE YOU PLANNING TO TELL ME? WHEN HE HAS A RING ON HIS FINGER OR MOVING IN HERE WITH THE TWO OF US OR WHEN HE'S HAVING YOUR CHILD?!"

I was so furious that he would go out with my teacher. He could have dated anyone but, it had to be the teacher I hate with a passion.

"Evan. Please calm down-"

"CALM DOWN?! YOU WANT ME TO FUCKING CALM DOWN AFTER YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I HATE HIM?! I'm FUCKING FAILING HIS CLASS DAD!" Mr. Lawrenson seems hurt but, I didn't care how he feels right now. He then interrupts and looks at my father in tears.

"You knew he hated me?"

Dad tries to approach him but, he backs up. "I did but-"

Mr. Lawrenson shook his head. "I don't want to hear your excuse. Is this why you dated me? Do you even want to be with me? "

Dad was going to answer him but, he shook his head. "Don't even answer that. Don't even contact me. I'm done." He soon turns to me. I didn't miss the hatred look in his eye.

"It's not my fault that you're failing my class. I guess you just can't comprehend standard English then. I hope you're happy." He turns to my dad and kissed him and left. Dad turns to me and glares furiously at me. He chuckles coldly.

"Rafe is right. I hope your happy Evan. We're no longer dating because of you." I argue back.

"Don't pin this on me. I thought you told him that I didn't like him. The fault is shared."

"That's fine. I'm done listening to you complain about Rafe. I'm going to do what's right and go fix the problem you caused." He grabbed his coat and went after Mr. Lawrenson.